Chappie 3

Sorry!
Jason's p.o.v⚡️
I walk out of my cabin and see Percy. Holy Thanatos's iPad he was hot. He spots me and I sprint towards the woods to escape Percy's questions.
"Jason?" Shit.
"Yea." Smooth real smooth Grace.
"Why did you leave?" Huh?
"I-I was scared." Next thing I know I'm being kissed by Percy. I hear a gasp and see Nico standing there watching us, as if we had murdered Hazel. This wasn't going to end well.
"Nico wait." I scream to no avail. Called it. I run after him with Percy tight in my heels. "Percy go away I need to talk to Nico alone." He looks at me hurt, but walks away. I was Nico's best friend so I know where all his hiding spots were at.
"Nico. I'm sorry!" Hopefully he won't catch my lie.
"No you're not Grace! Why don't you suck off Percy's face some more huh. It would be better than talking to poor broken Nico." I'm no therapist, but I am pretty sure that is a lot of self loathing in one sentence.
"Gods Nico pity party much! So what your just as hurt as the rest of us. People die and fall in love like people breathe. Plus you being you will find someone better than Percy. What about Will he's nice?" No I do not ship solangelo, I am just trying to avoid Percy talk. I look back on this and think of all the insensitive things in that sentence and cringe.
"Just leave me alone Grace." Rude, kind of don't blame him. I am being a Mr. Steal-Yo-Girl, or boy in this case.
"Ok" I say walking away hurt. This is going to bite me in the butt one day. I promised to help him when I hurt him more.
✏️✏️✏️✏️✏️✏️✏️✏️✏️✏️✏️✏️
Do you want a cliffhanger.No you don't and I want to keep this in a reasonable amount of chapters, but I'm going to procrastinate and end it.Also I will be writing no smut.Sorry I can't write smut if it made me the best writer in the world.