Chapter 5

Jason's PoV⚡️
   I hear screaming from the Posiedon cabin and rush inside the blue cabin. I wonder when Percy repainted it.
"PERCY!" His hair was plastered to his face with sweat and his cheeks were tear stained. His eyes were the ones that worried me the most, his usual bright eyes are dull like they were when he exited Tartarus.
"Wh-what. Jason?" He stuttered out and flinched when I tried to move closer. I cringed and took a step back.
"Yah it's me dummy I'm always here for you." He visibly relaxed and I took a cautious step forward, when he didn't flinch I took the invitation to sit on the bed next to him.
"Thanks Jay."I can't take it anymore. I look at his beautiful lips and lean down. Sensing what I'm doing he leans up and our lips crash together. This one was filled with emotions.  Love, pain, anger, and want are pouring out of Percy. His soft pink lips felt like heaven against my chapped lips. I didn't feel a spark like they say you do, but if I never got to heaven, I wouldn't mind.
"Jay?" I hugged his waist closer to mine and put my head into his beck. He wrapped his arms around my shoulders.
"Yes" I murmur in his neck, he shivers. I smirk, liking the affect I have on him.
"Will you be my boyfriend?" My eyes widened and so does my smile.
"Yes." I can honestly say I have never felt this happy in my entire life. I hope this last.
************************************
The end happily ever after.
I'm just kidding
Or am I?
Find out next chapter.
And yes I know I'm wicked I've been so from a very young age.
Love you😘
Natalie.