9?

(oopsies i havent updated in months but uh , im alive besties 😦☝

oh and i might not write smut in this story, bc suna is in fact a minor and the whole "aging up" thing is kind of a stupid, shitty excuse to sexualize minors imo. however, they are going to grow up (a bit) and wont be minors in the future, but even so, i dont think im gonna do smut

also- zen is no longer gonna be a self insert, just a side character thats slightly based on me)

[the next day?/the day of the date]

𝑦/𝑛 𝑝𝑜𝑣

it was early in the morning, about 9am. you woke up (unfortunately), but today was different, because unlike the other days, suna wasn't there. you didn't care much though, you two were having a date later and that made you so called happy. you didn't know what the date will be, nor where it'll take place, but either way, you were very excited to find out.

you got up and put on some decent clothes, then decided to give zen a call and tell him about the date. he invited you over to help you get mentally and physically ready and you gladly accepted. on your way to leave the house, you quickly grabbed you phone along with a jacket (just in case), put on some shoes and then left. 

when you arrived at their house, you were greeted by mokke's eager look on her face. "SO DID HE ASK YOU OUT??" she asked you as soon as you stepped foot into the room. "uh ,, what-" you looked at her with slight terror in your eyes, remembering that her and suna were somewhat in a 'relationship'. "wait so you're telling me he didn't ask you out.? motherfu-" she stopped as she saw you walking away. 

she soon ran up next to you. "what?" you asked "did. suna. ask. you. out?" mokke looked you dead in the eyes. "uhm.." you stood there, not knowing what to say, unsure of the outcome of an answer as simple as a 'yes' or 'no'. (does that make sense??) suddenly, zen walked in the room and confirmed to mokke that suna did indeed ask you out. mokke wasn't mad whatsoever, in fact, she was ...happy?

that made you confused but she(mokke) then proceeded to let you know that her and suna were never really in a relationship. after all that was out of the way, mokke offered to help you get ready, besides, she knew exactly what the date was gonna be.

you still had a lot of time till the date, so you just decided to spend some time with mokke and zen , and get ready later. after a few hours of talking, eating, playing games and laying around, it was about 5pm. you had to meet with suna at 7.30pm (if im correct,? idk its been so long) 

since mokke knew that you were gonna go skydiving (but wouldn't tell you of course), she chose some outfit ideas for you. they were all pretty simple, yet looked very well put together. you decided on one nice outfit that you liked (and put all the other ones away). then you went to take a shower, wash your hair, style it, etc. when you were done with that, you finally got dressed and did your makeup.

by the time you were ready, it was already 7, which meant you had to leave soon. you said bye to zen and mokke and proceeded to leave their house and go meet suna.

(i just realized that i still dont know how theyre gonna confess but lets hope i figure it out 😀)

this was it, you were now waking towards the tree(?). you spotted suna. he was leaning on the tree, waiting for you. "hey :D" you said as you walked closer. "hi hello :)" he waved (back) at you. he complimented you outfit and you complimented his , and then suna took you to a car, his car.

he drove to a spot on a really high hill(?) and then stopped the car near a cliff end. there were a few people there and that made you even more confused. but as soon as you got out of the car, it clicked, yall were going skydiving. the joy and excitement you felt at that moment were indescribable. suna chuckled as he saw your eyes light up with happiness. 

(now what 😟)

"NO WAY" you yelled(?) as you almost fell over from all the serotonin. suna walked over to the group of people and talked to them about the whole thing. he then asked you to come talk with them, you attempted to make small talk (and miserably failed 😍😍💯).

after all the explanations and everything (idk if this is how it works ive never done it) they gave you two parachutes and you put them on. the people, which you guessed were instructors or sumn, told you how and when to open your parachutes.

you quickly grabbed sunas hand and lead him to the edge of the cliff. both of you stood there, holding hands, ready to jump. you gave yourselves a silent signal (squeezed each other's hands) and jumped at the same time. your heart was beating so fast and the adrenaline was pumping through your whole body. (what 😍)

you were still holding hands with suna, but soon you connected both of them together and enjoyed the peacefulness. you felt alive,, relaxed, yet also full of energy. it was as if all your problems and worries were slowly disappearing as your body was falling immensely fast.

you didn't vividly remember everything that happened afterwards, but you surely knew that you and suna somehow managed to kiss 😟. when you were about 2000 feet(?) above the ground, you both opened your parachutes.

after safely landing, you waited for the people to come too. while waiting, you talked to suna about anything that you could think of. you both really enjoyed the experience and would definitely do it again if you had the chance.

as you were driving back home, the ride was rather quiet, though you didn't mind. joy was the only thing you could feel at that moment. you would for sure remember this date.

(this was v poorly written..
idk when the next chapters gonna be but its deff not gonna be soon :/
see you next chapter besties 🤨❗...ig)