two

✰✰✰

✰✰✰

Louisa Hughes was sitting at the Slytherin table with her sister, Inez Hughes. They were currently talking about their upcoming OWL exams.

"I mean what if I fail!" Inez cried. "What will mother and father think about me? What if they kick me out?"

"Oh my goodness! Inez, you can't actually believe they'd do that." Louisa groaned.

"No, I don't." Inez admitted with a huff "But still I don't want them to be disappointed if I don't do that well."

"I'm sure you'll do fine." Louisa comforted her sister. "Hey, I have to grab some things for my next class from the common room, do you want to come?"

"No, I'm good. I have to finish potions homework before my next class. I put it off till the last minute, classic me." Inez sighed with a sad smile as she looked down at her parchment. Louisa snorted but quickly covered it up with cough once she saw the look Inez gave her. She grabbed her book bag that carried her books from earlier and left the Great Hall. Unbeknownst to the Hughes girl that a certain dark-haired boy left quickly after her.

✰✰✰

As Louisa was walking to her common room, she heard someone calling her name from behind. This caused her to turn around.

"Louisa! Louisa!" The sound came from the infamous James Potter. James Potter ¼ of the famous Marauders clan.

"May I help you?" She asked.

"Umm," James cleared his throat. "I was wondering if you wanted to go to Hogsmeade with me on the next trip?" He shyly stuck his hands in the front pockets of his pants.

A smile broke onto Louisa's face. She couldn't even imagine THE James Potter asking her to Hogsmeade. It certainly didn't help that the guy she had crushing on for over two months had just asked her to Hogsmeade.

"Sure, I would love to go to Hogsmeade with you." She agreed.

"Really?" James' voice went higher than expected. To which he cleared his throat. "Really?"

"Yeah really. The next trip should be in about a week or two, so I'll just meet you by the Great Hall that morning at 10:30. Does that work for you?" Louisa urged, looking at a dumbfounded James, who was so used to girls rejecting him.

"Yeah, that works for me. See you then!" James replied as he recollected himself.

"Tell your friends over there that I say hello!" Louisa teased as she pointed behind him., where there was ¾ of the Marauders. Louisa took this opportunity to leave, she quickly went down the corridor that leads to the Slytherin common room.

"You just asked out one of the hottest girls at Hogwarts and you weren't going to tell us!" Louisa heard as she walked away from the sight.

✰✰✰