Chapter 16

"Okay. Well I'll get some of my stuff and then we can go." Nash says I go back to the car where Carter is and we wait on Nash. "So is he staying with us?" Carter asks. "Yeah." why was Jake there? I want to know but I don't want to ask. Story of my life. "Okay." Nash says getting in the back seat with his backpack full of who knows what. Carter pulls out of the driveway and we drive back to my house. "Are you okay?" Carter asks glancing at me. "Yes I'm fine. I think. Why?" I ask. I babble too much. "Your shaking like you're in Antartica." Nash says from behind me. "Oh. Sorry I'm just nervous." I reply. We finally reach my house and pull into the driveway. He's still there. "Are you ready?" Nash asks unbuckling his seat belt. "Yes." Carter and Nash both get out and I unbuckle my seat belt while Nash opens the passenger side door for me. "Okay. Let's do this." I say. Nash puts his arm around me while I'm trying not to freak out. "Who's this?" Jake says. "My boyfriend. What are you doing here?" I ask. "Oh just stopping by. I want you back." He says. "Well I'm with her now so go find someone else." Nash says harshly. "No. I want her." He says. I slide the keys to Carter. "Open the door." I whisper. And before I know it...