Chapter 5

KATIES POV

I hung up the phone. "Katie," Nash says grabbing my hands and looking into my eyes. He continues, "I have had feelings ever since I met you." I didn't know what to say. I don't want to be to forward or anything. "I have too." Then our lips touch. His soft lips. We both pulled back at the same time. He smiled and pushed my hair behind my ear. "Will you be my girlfriend?" He said. "Yes." I smiled.

MONDAY

So today it's school. Awesome. I think that some people are going to be jealous that I have Nash but if I were them I'd be jealous too. Nash picked me up for school. Once we arrived at school we both walked in hand and hand. People were staring and mumbling which kind of got to me. But at the same time I'm use to it.

I whispered into Nash's ear, "I'm gonna go to my locker." I quickly walked away. I went to my locker and got slammed into it. I then fell to ground. "You're worthless." She then walked away. I opened my locker and grabbed my binder and headed to class. I had a huge purple bruise from the locker on my arm. I pulled my sleeve down so that no one would notice. I then felt someone shake me. "Katie?" Frick that was the bruised arm. "Owww." I said grabbing the bruised arm. "Are you okay?" Nash asked. "Not really." I replied. I pulled up my sleeve revealing a huge bruise. "What happened?" Nash said examining my arm. "Mandy."

AFTER CLASS (last period)

The bell rang and Nash ran out of class. I went to my locker and looked around for Mandy. Then I saw Mandy kissing Nash. I quickly grabbed my backpack and ran out of school. I walked home crying with my head down. I then heard my phone ringing. It was Nash. I answered. "Hello?" I sniffles. "Where are you?" He said. "Walking home." I then hung up the phone and continued walking.