Chapter 7

KATIES POV

Ok so right now I am balling my eyes out. How could he do this to me? Why did he do this to me? But more importantly, I wanted to know who this girl was. I ran to the bathroom and grabbed a blade. I looked at my wrist and I cut 6 deep cuts. By now blood was pouring out of my wrist. I heard the doorbell ring. Crap.

I opened the door and it was my cousin, Cameron. "What are you doing here?" I asked still wiping away tears. "Nice to see you too." he said while bringing his suitcase through the thresh hole. "I got a call from your mom asking if I could stay with you because your mom is gonna be out of town longer than you thought."

I knew I could never get a guy like Nash. "N-n-ash who?" Cameron asked.

"Grier."

It then told Cameron everything. Everything that happened since the first day that Nash got here. I don't know what he thought.

Cameron took my phone and ran into the bathroom and locked the door.

I didn't have a password on my phone because I'm to lazy to type it in. Cameron the opened the door and handed me my phone.

"What did you do?" I said.

"Nothing." I flipped through my phone and then went to my messages. Cameron texted Nash.

He said

'hey can you come over?'

"Why would you do that?" I asked Cameron.

"Because." My phone then rang. It was a text from Nash.

'Sure😘'

As we were waiting for Nash to get here I was pacing the floor. i didn't know what to say or do. He's gonna think I'm a clingy girlfriend or a stalker.

The doorbell rang.