Part 10

The door flung open with such force it cracked against the wall making me spin round wide eyed, staring straight into the eyes of the devil himself. The cool and collected façade was gone, replaced by an animalistic predator. The instinct to escape flooded through my blood, causing me to start stepping backwards, only drawing him closer. He stalked over to me, covering the distance easily, only slowing once the cold wall was at my back. He staired silently eyes full of rage as he removed his tie, unbuttoned the top two buttons of his shirt and rolled up the sleeves.

"Hands" He commanded with a dangerous power I had not seen before, frozen by fear, a growl of frustration left his snarled lips as his glare intensified, not amused that his instruction had not been headed instantly.

"I don't even know your fucking name!" I shouted finding my strength from the small but ever-growing bubble of anger in the pit of my stomach, "You have taken me prisoner and haven't even told me your fucking name! Now you expect me to comply and do whatever you fucking want? You're delusional!"

His dark eyes angered by my continuing defiance, reaching forward whilst maintaining eye contact, he grabbed my hands harshly but expertly trapped them in his tie which he fashioned into a restraint. Holding my forearm tight, he snarled. "Then simply ask! Don't be a Brat and just ask!"

"Oh because you're so fucking approachable aren't you" I screamed in his face out of both fear and frustration. If I thought his eyes where menacing before I was wrong. The animal trapped inside him was now free and in control causing a cold shiver of fear to go through my body.

"Swear one more time" he stated taking time to say each word clearly harshening his grip on my forearm "and I will punish you"

Anger filled me as I straightened up feeling the power of defiance flow through me "I don't care about your stupid punishments you fucking psycop-"

My sentence was cut short by the force of my body being flung across the room dragged behind the animalistic man. He shoved me to the sink and restrained me in front of it with his body behind me, trapping me by my wrists. His other hand expertly found his way to my lips where he roughly opened my mouth and squirted soap onto my tongue. The vile bitter taste making me gag and go to spit, but instead my mouth was filled with a wet cloth. The Soap started to froth as he swirled it around my mouth. My cries where muffled by the material until it was suddenly removed. Without any warning, just as I thought I was free of the ordeal, my face was pushed down under the tap. The water splashed gratefully into mouth enabling, the relief of the putrid taste leaving allowing me to ignore the water flowing over my face and in all the other orifices where it was not as welcome. Just as I was about to spit out the water, a hand enclosed my lips and nose, standing me up but refusing me air. shocked and in a state of panic due to not being able to breath I tried to fight him to no avail. With his body trapping me against the sink, my hands bound together by his tie and I stared into his eyes, searching for any form of humanity. The repulsive water swirling around my mouth making me want to gag.

"Do you want to spit it out?" he asked voice still filled with rage he was clearly trying to control. I nodded in response desperate to get the taste out my mouth. "Then let me make this very simple, I don't mind you swearing, but I will not tolerate that language being used towards me. So, are you sorry for swearing at me?"

His tone was controlled but condescending highlighting I was not in control here, he held the power, and I was nothing more than his property. I glared at him before nodding desperate to get the taste out of my mouth.

"Good girl" he replied still holding back his rage clearly not satisfied with washing my mouth out.

As soon as his hand was removed from my face, I threw myself back to the sink to spit out all the water and lap at the tap only standing back up when the taste was completely removed from my mouth. Carefully he wiped my chin with the soft hand towel, before roughly dragging me out of the bathroom to the bed. All of a sudden, I was flying forward face first onto the bed with no ability to sop my fall. Just before I crashed into the mattress, harsh hands gripped my hips stilling me in the air, causing me to wince at the grip. Realisation that he was toying with me hit me just as he pushed me forward allowing me to crash onto the mattress.

"Now let's sort out this bratty entitled behaviour you have." he whispered maliciously, gripping my cheeks and pulling me to my knees, I winced in pain knowing it was best at this point to stay silent. He sat next to me before dragging me down and across his lap. Realising what was happening, I tried to escape but he calmly forced me to lay over his lap.

"Please!" I shouted wriggling violently trying to escape, knowing what was about to happen "Let me go!"

"You act like a brat, then you get treated like a brat." He replied turning my face harshly to his demonic eyes. "Every time you move, I add one"

Hooking my ankle off the bed, I gave myself a shove to try and roll to the floor. pre-empting me, he kicked my anchoring foot away from the bed harshly before gripping my hair harshly and growing in my ear "Silly move princess, that's an extra one. You feel like adding anymore? You are at 6 now."

I stilled in his lap before he moved me so my hips where on his lap with my ass up in hr air and my face pushed into the mattress. The cold air danced over my cheeks as he lifted up my skirt. His warm rough hand a contrast as he circled it around my cheek. His hand shook slightly as if he was teasing himself trying to control himself. His voice was filled with anger and power as he calmly but firmly said "Count"

Before I could brace, a harsh smack hit my ass cheek causing me to stiffen and wince to prevent myself from crying out, instantly my cheek was burning red hot.

"Count" a gruff voice shouted clearly having some effect on him. When no response came he pushed his fingers into my scalp and twisted pulling my hair, tightening his grip until I screamed out "One!"

The pain dancing across my scalp was replaced by a caress before a second slap was placed on my other cheek. It was evident from the sting that he was sparing no energy and was pulling as much power into the slaps as he could. It was only between one of the slaps where I had enough time to take in my surroundings, more specifically the growing pressure in my hip. A shocked realisation crossed my mind, he was enjoying giving me pain. My imagination ran wild at the size of the bulge pressing into me, before a second slap shocked me back into reality.

"Two!" a small voice escaped my lips. His hand rubbed across the slap in a careful caress before removing it and bringing his hand down hard on the other same side as the first slap. The burn of. Slap on previously slapped skin hurt far more than the initial slap, causing me to cry out in pain, before whispering "Three"

He continued methodically slapping my ass until finally I shouted "Six" and relaxed down into the bed allowing the cool air to dance over my red-hot cheeks, forming a protective layer over them. Strong arms snaked under my chest and hips before I was carefully picked up and placed on the bed on my front. He was careful nothing touched my ass. I allowed him to move me refusing to look him in the eyes. I heard him open the door, still refusing to look. A tear threatened to leave my eye as the realisation hit me that he was done. He had had his fun let out his anger and now he was done. I was put to one side, serving a purpose and then discarded.

Just as my thoughts were about to consume me, the bedroom door opened, and I heard footsteps approach the bed. I stiffened as the bed dipped by my thigh. With my head turned away I refused to look to see what my capture wanted, but a shocked gasp left my mouth as a cold wet feeling on my burning hot cheeks, cooling the heat. His hands gently spread the cold gel around both cheeks, careful not to apply too much pressure. He paused for a second before saying in a calm voice "Kyro. My name is Kyro Thomson"

The silence filled the air as he continues to gel my cheeks, his movements gently almost caring. My shoulders relaxed into the bed before I closed my eyes, drifting into a light sleep which I was awoken from by the shutting of my door. Standing from the bed I walked to the mirror gingerly trying not to cause any more pain. My reflection showed a welted ass with red and purple handprints mixed together, covering the surface of both cheeks.

I turned to return to the bed before stopping. For some reason I didn't reel worthy of sleeping on the beautiful and comfy California king sized bed. Instead, I found my feet walking me towards the window seat where I curled up in a ball, quickly falling into a confused sleep, filled with his Kyro's rage filled eyes, and gentle caresses. Just before I was claimed by sleep, I felt a soft blanked drape over my body encasing me in warmth.

"Goodnight my Prize."