Chapter Six

When I woke up the next morning, Dean was snoring softly next to me....wearing only his boxers. I gasped and fell out of the bed, smacking my head on the night stand as I tumbled. Dean woke up and peered over at me. "Morning, princess." His bare chest was flawless and for the first time in forever, I felt the slightest flutter in my stomach. "Why were you sleeping with me? In only your boxers?" He smirked and replied, "Well, someone's a bit sensitive, huh?" I stood up, pulling down the t-shirt to cover as much of me as possible. "It's just that, I've never had someone that close to me. And I'm really uncomfortable in those situations." Dean shrugged. "Well, if you're gonna stay with us, you're gonna have to get used to it." I sighed and bent down, attempting to pick up my shorts. Dean reached over the bed, snatched them off the floor and handed them to me. "I call the shower first," Dean jumped out of bed and ran to the bathroom, slamming the door and locking it, waking Sam.
"Oh, hey Callie. How did you sleep?" I scoffed. "You mean besides the fact that I woke up with a nearly naked Dean next to me? I actually slept pretty well,"
"Good. While you and Dean were snuggling-" "We were not!" I protested. "Fine. While you and Dean were...having a sleepover, I found a case a few towns over. People have reported young adults going missing without a trace, and the police don't have any leads."
"What do you think it is?" He shrugged. "We can't know for sure but maybe it's a vampire, maybe ghouls or maybe djinns but honestly, I have no idea what we are up against."

After Dean had finally gotten out of the shower, we got into the Impala. About half way there, I started to get tired and I stretch out over the back seat, kicking Deans stuff onto the floor. "Dammit, Callie." He muttered under his breath. I grinned and laid down, thinking back to when my life wasn't as messed up as it is now. My parents were still with me, and I believed the monster in my closet was make believe. I even dared think of my brother. Him I missed the most. He had practically raised me and we had been so close, never arguing or bickering. My eyelids began to get heavy and I slipped into sleep. When I woke up, Sam and Dean were grabbing stuff out of the trunk. I stumbled out the door, and scraped my hand on the concrete. I stood up, and walked over to them. "You weren't gonna leave me were you?" They shook their heads. "No, but we were thinking about it if you kept sleeping." I grinned and grabbed a small pistol. Sam handed me a small duffel bag, which I threw back into the trunk. "Something comes with this whole 'demon angel' thing. I have powers so I don't really need guns and knives." I told Sam. He smirked and replied, "Take it with you just in case. We talked with friends and family of the victims and traced phone calls and emails and we found they all led here." He gestured to the abandoned house behind me. The windows were boarded up and the door was opened slightly.

Sam shut the trunk and led the way followed by Dean and I. Sam took the upstairs and Dean took the basement. I stayed on the main floor, my mind already playing tricks on me. "Shit!" Dean yelled from the basement, followed by the sound of crashing and glass crunching, then silence. I crept over to the basement steps, and peered down into the darkness. "Uh, Dean? Are you okay?" Nothing answered me and I had no choice but to go down. I carefully stepped on the creaking stairs. About halfway down, a hand clamped around my ankle and shoved me forward, throwing me down the rest of the stairs. When I tumbled to a stop, I touched my hand to my head, feeling the slickness of blood. I quickly healed my self, then stood up and wiped the rest of the blood off. "Dean?" I walked forward, using my phone as a light. "Who grabbed my ankle? Dean, if this is a trick, it's not funny." My light caught on something in the dark and I approached it, finding it was Deans necklace. If this wasn't on him, he was definitely in trouble. "Dean?!" I yelled. I took another blind step forward, falling over a body. Deans body. "Dean!" I yelled. I bent over him, checking for a pulse, only to find one so weak, I could barely feel it. Suddenly, I was swept off my knees and pressed against the wall by my neck. "Shh," A man stood in front of me, covered in blue glowing tattoos. "Sam!" I screamed, but was cut off by a sharp blow to my head. "Dean..." I muttered, just before darkness took over.