Title your Story Part

I drifted in and out of consciousness through the night. Finally, when I had just enough energy to stand, I realized no one could see me. I could walk and talk, but it was as if I was invisible. Dean was a wreck, and spent his days at bars, and bringing home girls, while Sam was just...gone. I hadn't seen him since Crowley took me.

"Callie? It's time to make your choice." I turned. "Tessa, you know what my answer is. Im not leaving. Dean and Sam will figure something out, I know they will." Tessa looked at me sadly. "Once you make your choice, I will never come back. Do you understand that?" I nodded. "Yeah, I get that."

"So...?" I took in a breath. "I don't want to become what we hunt, and I don't want to trouble the boys anymore than already. Im ready to go, just give me a minute." Tessa nodded sadly. I walked over to a sleeping Dean. "Dean, I'm so sorry. You'll get me out, I know you will. I love you," I bent down and kissed Deans forehead.

"What's waiting for me on the other side?" I asked. "That would be a spoiler." She replied . "Im know I'm going to Hell. I'm ready. Let's go," she nodded. Holding my arms in her cold hands, she took me away. Away from my life on the road, away from Dean, away from everything I worked so hard to keep close.

I made sacrifices that probably weren't the best, choices that were wrong, and the things I had done were unspeakable. I was ready to leave that all behind. I was preparing myself for Hell. I was going back to the most horrible place in existence.