Chapter Two

I drifted in and out of consciousness that night, getting strange dreams that didn't make sense. Finally, at about 5:00 in the morning, I managed to stay awake for more than ten minutes. I was laying on a motel bed, but not in my own room. An ace bandage was wrapped tightly around my stomach and my head was pounding. I tried to get up only to be rewarded with excruciating pain. "Uh, help? Anyone here?" I called. No one answered. I propped myself up with my elbow, wincing at the pain. I swung my legs over the bed. "Woah woah woah. You really should stay in bed." A man entered the room.
"Who are you? What happened?" I questioned.
The man sighed and sat down on the bed.
"You were targeted by a demon, who was sent by the King of Hell, Crowley." He paused, waiting to see my reaction.
I scoffed. "You don't expect me to believe that, do you?" He shrugged. "Not at first, no." His reply shocked me. I had expected him to laugh and tell me the real answer.
"Wait, you're serious?" He nodded. "Well, if I'm gonna be stuck with you for now, I'm gonna need to know your name." He smirked, and stood up. "My name is Dean, and the other one-" He pointed toward the other bed. "Is Sam."
I sighed. "So," I asked, "How long am I going to be here?" Dean shook his head. "I don't know. How does your stomach feel?" I frowned. "It hurts like Hell but I'll live." He nodded. "What did that demon want with you anyway? It's strange that they went after you and not us. I mean, we're like Hells most wanted." I shrugged. "I don't know. But she did say something weird," Dean's face looked puzzled and his green eyes were looking directly into mine. "Like what?" He asked. "She said something about me not knowing what I am."

"Hmm," Dean shrugged. "We'll figure it out later." He walked over to Sam and shook the bed violently. Sam jumped up, grabbing a gun from under the pillow and pointed it at Dean. "Dammit, Dean. I've told you not to do that." Dean laughed lightly and said, "Well you know I'm never gonna stop, not while I'm still kicking." Sam sighed and looked over at me. "Well, look who's awake. You've been out cold for a day now." I stared at him. "What's wrong with you?" Sam starred at me, shocked. "What do you mean?" "It's like something's missing from you, but I don't know what." Dean looked up from his laptop. "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Sam nodded and stood up, hovering over me. He grabbed rope from his bag and began to tie my arms to the bed. "Hey! What are you doing?!" I yelled. Dean grabbed another rope and began working on my feet.

"Stop it! Someone he-" I began to scream, but Deans rough hand covered my mouth. "This will go along faster Callie if you work with us. We aren't gonna kill you or anything like that, we're just gonna run some tests on you." He took his hands off my mouth and tears began to well up in my eyes. Sam tied the final knot on my wrist and turned to Dean. "You ready?" Dean nodded and pulled out a silver knife.