Ryan, the flirt

Alison's POV :
I was relieved when I saw Dylan walking towards me. Ryan was so not the guy for Becca.
After Dylan had left Ryan and I half walked to the cafeteria. Before entering he turned and said, " Alison , you're looking hot today." I didn't reply. On one hand , this guy claimed to love Becca since the past three years and here in her absence , he was calling me ,her bestfriend hot. What was it with him. When we'd reached the cafeteria , I sat at a distance from Ryan. He shifted his chair towards me. I looked at him puzzled. "Alison , you're such a stunner. You look damn sexy today." I was astonished. "You're a girl to die for." He said staring directly at my boobs. I had to get away from him. What was he trying to do ? I got up and told him that I had to use the washroom. I was glad that I could escape from there. I spent about 20 minutes in the bathroom. I dreaded going outside but I had to. I walked as slow as I could towards the table. Well maybe this could make Becca feel less guilty about her mystery man.
As I neared the table Ryan looked tensed.
"Why did Becca not tell me that she had to go ?" He asked. "It was urgent Ryan , it wasn't a planned trip. And when she heard of the news , she was worried. She left in such a hurry that she hardly packed anything." I said as I took my seat. "Did Jake go with her ?" Anger clouded his eyes. "Of course he did , Ryan. She's their mom , not just Becca's or not just Jake's." He leaned towards me and was getting his hand towards my face. I pulled back. "Alison , come on." I got up and
before he could continue , Dylan made his way to our table. "Ali , we gotta go. Now." I picked up my bag and happily went after Dylan , without glancing back at Ryan. As we were out of the cafeteria , we slowed down. "So Dylan, did you get anything ?" I asked as we neared his car. "Alison is that a question to ask ? I obviously did."
"Have you heard the last name 'Roberts' anywhere ? " Dylan asked me. "Nope. Doesn't sound familiar." We'd reached Becca's house. We got off and I looked around to make sure that Ryan wasn't following us. We went inside and found Becca in the living room.