7MIHeaven | Izuku Midoriya

"I'm sorry that I got you into this," Midoriya apologised while he laid his head in the palm of his hand. You thought it wasn't a problem, but having sat in the hallway closet for a few hours now, legs cramped up against each other, wasn't exactly how you wanted to spend your evening. You gazed lazily at the green-haired boy as fatigue started to wash over you, shaking your head in reply.

"You don't need to apologise," you answered, bending your knees close to your chest. "Truly, it's better in here than it is out there at the moment."

"Yeah, but it's gotten quiet hasn't it?"

You contemplated his question. True, it has gotten quiet, but many knew very well that Bakugo did not give up too easily. It was an unfortunate event that occurred during training practice that had caught the wrath of the hothead against the boy who now sat across you in a cramped closet. You didn't know the specifics, having just focused on your training regime and your quirk not too far away when Midoriya crashed into you during what looked to be a "tiff" between the boys. In a messy heap, you accidentally let loose your quirk towards Bakugo, confused, shocked, and mortified.

Midoriya ended up pulling you with him out of the training area, still in your hero outfits before Bakugo took a chance to blast the both of you. In a panic, Midoriya opened the closest door he could find to take shelter in hopes that Bakugo would cool off during the rampage, only to realise the door locked itself from the outside.

"Maybe Kacchan cooled off," Midoriya queried, breaking your trail of thought from the events of today. "He can get frustrated enough to not hold onto his anger for long."

"I don't think that solves this problem though." You pointed at the closet doors, the light from the hall streaming in and reflecting against any movement that passed through its beams. It had already been discussed between the two of you on how to approach the locked doors without causing any damage to them. Midoriya was fervent on keeping it that way, knowing Iida may have a word to say about it in the near future. Neither of you knew how to pick a lock, despite it being on the other side, and there were no tools to even attempt unhinging the doors. Midoriya had thought of every possibility, sans calling out in fear that Bakugo would hear either of you.

Still sitting in the closet with your hero outfits also meant any form of communication had been cut off. Your phones were in the locker rooms along with your school uniforms, and seeing that it felt like hours have past meant that the school day was almost officially over. For a Friday evening, it was eventful. Midoriya and yourself had made some great conversation brainstorming on what to do next, along with some bouts of laughter every now and then. It felt strange to be seating next to one of the top contenders of UA. You sat a fair distance away from Midoriya in class and most times when training practice occurred, you'd be off focusing on your own regime and fine-tuning your skills, every once in a while chatting with other classmates close by during some breaks.

You looked around the closet, finding a mass of coats floating above you as they hung from their racks. The light that streamed through the closet was beginning to dim, which signalled the evening sun about to lower for the day. Friday was almost over.

"Why the dorms?" You asked, catching Midoriya's attention away from the closet doors. It looked as if you broke his own trail of thought, his mind racing on solutions to a problem he was trying to solve. "Why run all this way to our dorms?"

"It was the furthest point away from the training grounds," he reasoned whilst he rubbed the back of his neck. "Distance may help Kacchan cool off, but I didn't count on the closet doors locking themselves. They usually need someone to manually lock it from the outside."

"So you planned on using the closet as your bunker?"

"Yeah." You could see his head tilt towards the doors again in the darkness, and through the dark you saw a hint of his gaze looking distant. "But, I didn't count on dragging you with me. That was an accident."