505~chp 5~

i slowly start waking up; george in my arms. he looks so perfect when he sleeps. i continuously keep kissing his face till he wakes up.

"clay your morning breath oh my goddd. but keep kissing me please." george yawns as he starts to wake up.

"georgie, that makes no sense what." i say, rubbing my thumb on his chin.

"oh just come here and kiss me!" he yells, bringing my lips to his. morning breath is besides the point, whenever george kisses me i feel amazing, i feel free.

"clay,.. clay! i need to take a shower my god."

"can i join you?" i frown.

"fine, just no shower sex."

"damn it!" i yell, throwing my hands up.

"god clay, you are so horny."

"ok, so?"

"whatever, i'm just gonna get in the shower."

"i'll join you in a sec babe." i wink. he gets out of bed and walks to the bathroom; i just stare at his ass. i slowly join george, after checking my phone. when i get into the shower with him, the water is steaming hot. i hug george from behind, setting my face down on his damp hair. i start swaying back and fourth, kissing his head; then spinning him around so i can actually kiss his face.

"mwah, mwah, mwah" i say while kissing his forehead, nose, and cheek.

"clay stopp. can we at least wash ourselves first?"

"hm...no!" as i continuously kiss him.

"my god, i hate you."

"no you don't." i start kissing his neck, leaving hickies and bruises all over. i help him shampoo and condition his hair, scrubbing it into his scalp.

after the almost 2 hour shower, we finally got dressed. i just put on a green and black striped crewneck sweater(ayo tate langdon asf😩) with some black jeans. george being perfect as always with an oversized zip up jacket and a white tennis skirt.

"clay what do you wanna doooo"

"um i don't even know, we've already watched like every movie in the past few days."

"it's 2pm hm..., do you wanna go to the beach?!"

"sure babe! wanna have a picnic there then?"

"of course!" george and i start making sandwiches and start grabbing fruit bowls, chips, and some chocolate. my mom gave me a picnic basket when i moved here, i never understood why i needed one but she insisted. we packed up everything and started driving to one of my favorite beaches.

"hey georgie, it's going to take maybe like 30 minutes to get there, so you wanna play some music?"

"what's the estimated time we'll be there?"

"hm if it's 3:30pm right now, we'll be there around 4pm"

"ok, i'll find some music." we listen to a few songs then 505 by arctic monkeys starts playing.

"oo clay! this is one of my favorite songs!"

"of course it is, i showed you it."

"whatever" he rolls his eyes as i start wheezing but slowly start to sing along to the lyrics.

i'm going back to 505
if it's a seven hour flight or a forty-five minute drive
in my imagination you're waiting, lyin' on your side
with your hands between your thighs

george joins into the singing with me; we slowly start dancing to the rhythm.

stop and wait a sec
oh, when you look at me like that, my darling
what did you expect?
i probably still adore you with your hands around my neck
or i did last time i checked

george and i look at each other intensely, grinning ear to ear.

not shy of a spark
the knife twists at the thought that i should fall short of the mark
frightened by the bite though it's no harsher than the bark
middle of adventure, such a perfect place to start

i grasp george's hand, holding it tightly as i kiss his fist.

i'm going back to 505
if it's a seven hour flight or a forty-five minute drive
in my imagination you're waiting, lyin' on your side
with your hands between your thighs

george and i look into each other's eyes, smiling while getting ready to yell the next verse.

but i crumble completely when you cry
it seems like once again you've had to greet me with goodbye
i'm always just about to go and spoil a surprise
take my hands off of your eyes too soon

i'm going back to 505
if it's a seven hour flight or a forty-five minute drive
in my imagination you're waiting, lyin' on your side
with your hands between your thighs and a smile

i smash my face into his so we can kiss. god he's so perfect. i pull away, grasping his chin, looking into his eyes passionately.

"oh look! we're finally here georgie!"

"yay!" we grab all the picnic stuff and set up on the sand. we brought some candles so it could be brighter while the sun is setting. we start eating the food while watching the sunset.

"it's almost as beautiful as you, georgie.

"oh clay, i know." i grab his neck, pushing him into a kiss, slowly making out with him as the brightness fades away into the distance.