fucked up again~chp 15~

tw/cw: drinking, past trauma(?)

clays pov

I wake up to seeing stellas pretty red hair under my chin. she slept so peacefully. She was gorgeous with the sun reflecting through the window making her red hair look even more red. I kiss her head and climb out of the bed. I walk towards my nightstand and grab a lighter and a box of cigarettes. I walk outside onto my patio. My bare feet touching the cement ground. I sit down on the outside chair and light the cigarette. Blowing the smoke into the air, looking at the city buildings. It was only 7 in the morning so the sun was still rising just a little. this was nice. I liked being by myself sometimes.

After sitting out here for a few minutes, still smoking, I hear Stella yawn and turn back to see her stretching her arms and walking out to the patio to come sit with me.

"Hiii sleepy girlll." I say motioning for her to sit on my lap. She giggles as she climbs on, dangling her legs over the arm of the chair. "How'd you sleep?"

"I slept good, thanks to you." she smiles. It's nice seeing someone be happy cause of me. Refreshing. I look down at her, then looking at the cig in my hand, and back to her. I hand her the cig and she takes it. Everything she did was so graceful.

"Oh come on, you're starting C."

"C." I repeat after her. She nods her head, putting her lips around the cig again. Her lips. Her eyes. Her hair. Her everything. It was all just so. "I like that."

"Thanks I'm so clever I know!" We both laugh in unison.

12 hours later. 7:30pm

-

Stella put on a pair of my boxers, staying in the t-shirt from the other night. She was gorgeous in everything.

She was just on the couch, going through her phone. I have no clue why but I decided I wanted to drink some beer. I called her to the kitchen to come and watch me shotgun some cans. She happily bounced over and was standing in the corner of my kitchen, leaning against a wall.

I shotgunned one, and another one, and another, and another.

"Clay stop! I think that's enough for right now!"

"Oh come onnn." I slurred. I shotgunned a few more, drinking every last drop. I looked Stella straight in the eyes and she looked like she just saw a ghost. Her eyes said it all. She was terrified. Of me...

stellas pov

"Stellaaaaa." Clay slurred out. I was trapped. Corned. I had no clue what to do. I just slid down the wall crying.

"Sllltellaaa, what's wrongggg." He said, moving his hand from his side to almost touch my thigh.

"Please! Please don't hurt me Clay." I sobbed. "Don't do anything please. Get away from me!"

clays pov

I just starred at her. I basically just sobered up from her words. She was scared of me. She just sat there. We both just sat there. She eventually stood up grabbing her purse and her phone, leaving my apartment. She didn't even put her shoes on. All her clothes from the other night were still here. What the hell did I do..

Shit.