hazbin hotel part 2

Try to find every sexual joke I put in here

(The Magne Family Limousine can be seen driving back to the hotel. Passing many billboards most of them had Y/N magne on it things like music and cooking playboy magazines concerts inside Charlie can be seen hugging her knees and looking out the window when her jacket is ruined after Katie Killjoy attacked her, while Vaggie sits next to her, glaring furiously at Angel Dust. And Y/N who is sitting in the middle of this)

Charlie: *sighs*

Vaggie: *eye twitches*

(Angel Dust can be seen amusing himself by playing with the car window button repeatedly.)

Vaggie: *scrunches up her face*

Angel Dust: *taking notice* ...What?

Vaggie: "What?", "WHAT?"?! What were you DOING?! *rips off her hair*

Angel Dust: *sighs* I owed my girl buddy a solid! Isn't that a "redeeming quality"? Helping friends with stuff? *rolls eyes*

Vaggie: Not with turf wars that result in territorial genocide!

Angel Dust: Eh, you win some, you lose a few hundred. Ehahahahahah! *Inhales* *proceeds to play with the car window button* It wasn't that bad, anyway. *almost gets hit with a knife thrown his way* Aw, come on! I had to! *brushes back hair* My credibility was on the line! I mean, what kind of reputation would I have if people found out I was tryna go clean? It just throws out my entire persona! *suggestively pushes up chest floof*

Vaggie: Your credibility? What about the hotel's?! *gestures at Charlie* Y/N had saved charlie after they laughed at her idea and then youhad to pull Your little stunt that made us look like a fucking joke! *combusts* And you probably ruined Y/N reputation

Y/N: nope me just being with angel boosts my ratings and I was sighted at a turf war so im good

Angel Dust: *scoffs* No, no, no, babe. Jokes are funny! I made you look... uh, sad! *camera pans to Charlie* And pathetic! Like an orphan... with no arms... or legs... Oh! With progeria! *camera focuses back on him* Great! Now I'm bummed thinkin' about it! *starts looking around the limousine* This thing have any liquor?

Y/N hands her a bottle of liquor which she gives him a kiss for giving it to her as she chugs the bottle down just pissing of vaggie more than she already was

Vaggie: Can you please just try to take this seriously?

Angel Dust: *flicks off a dust bunny* Fine, I'll try. Just don't get your taco in a twist, baby! *snaps finger at her while smiling*

Vaggie: Was that you trying to be sexist or racist?!

Angel Dust: *groans* Whatever pisses you off more.FUCK this liquor is good hey vaggie you want some?!

Vaggie: *returns to sit next to Charlie as she crosses her arms* I'm gonna kill 'em.

Angel Dust: Too late, toots. Wait! Would that make me double dead? Hah, and where exactly do I go? To Double Hell? Hahahahahahahaha! Sorry, you're stuck with me, bitch. Get used to it *folds arms confidently*.

Vaggie: *angrily, as she grits her teeth* Come mierda malparido!

Angel Dust: Listen, who cares if some jack-offs got hurt? Most of 'em are ugly freaks. Look around! *looks out the limousine window, smirking* You got a bunch a fuckin' harlequin-looking babies down here! *laughing*

Vaggie: You're one to talk. *smiles smugly*

Angel Dust: Hey! *motions to her body* This body is flawless! Everyone wants summa me, *pushes up chest fluff and takes out a letter* and I've got the creepy fan letters to prove it!