sprink broken part 2

(The scene cuts to a beach in the human world. People happily walk around, relax and talk. Blitza, Molly, Millie and Loona with Y/N hide behind coral-covered rocks under a dock.)

Blitza: Now remember, we can’t be seen, alright? And loose shots will likely cause a panic, so Loona and Y/N can help with leading targets to a better spot to off them. You got the list, Loonie?

(Loona skims a long list in her hands and gives it a sniff.)

Loona: Got it.

(Loona stands up and in a swirling flash of blue light, she turned into a human version of herself. The imps stare in shock.)

Blitza: Oh Loonie, look at you! You look downright awful!

(Loona glares at Blitzo)

Y/N: guess it's my turn

A red and orange mists surrounds him as his whole body so nobody could see his body changing because he would get in trouble if someone saw him and he didn't kill them and he doesn't like when his mother is mad because it will scare the shit out of anyone his body starts to change his ears start shrinking and melting into more round instead of pointy.

His horns start melting like a candle falling completely off as the hole where they used to be starts filling up with skin and hair looking much more normal not to scare anyone. His wings start to shrink turning to the color of his skin folding in on themselves into his back with his skin forming on top of them the marks on his stomach disappear.

The bones in his finger start snapping the skin starts expanding to look differents his nails lose there sharpness turning smooth and short the bones snapping into place. His sharp set of teeth fall out and new square teeth take its place as his tongues becomes smaller and thinner looking normal his tail goes back into his body the hole staying there above his butt.

His clothes change disappearing laying with his collar and then the transformation finishes to see him in just a speedo really showing a large package in his pants that any girl would want to have. The girls jaws drop of how handsome he look in his human form without is succubus features he looked like a god with the girls noses bleeding and drool flooding their mouths.

Blitza: Y/N that's so fucking hot Now fetch!

(Loona peers in front of her, her target humans outlined in red in her vision. Loona smirks and strolls over to a tall man wearing sunglasses. She moves a finger toward his chest and gives him a flirtatious grin. She motions behind her and to a private alleyway. Loona leads him into the alleyway and leans against the wall. The man reaches out to grab her in lust but is shot in the head by Blitza spying on the roof. She gives Loona a thumbs up.)

(In the next shot, a blonde man runs to her in an alleyway with a hungry lustful look on his face. He is caught in a noose by Blitza. On a rooftop, a brown haired man leans in to kiss Loona, but Millie knocks him off the roof with a kick. The man falls into a dumpster that Molly slams shut. Loona walks with a fat man down the sidewalk and a flower pot crashes into his head. Blitza kills a woman with a knife, Millie kills a white haired woman with a spiked baseball bat, another woman gets shot in the head.)

(Blitza and the gang put the bodies in bloodstained dark trash bags, closing them. In the background, Millie jumps on another body.)

(Two women in revealing bikinis walk over to the bathroom with him as he ducks under something which they didn't notice and walk straight into a thin string slicing there heads off as blood sprays out like a water fountain the blood spilling down the drain on the floor as the bodies are dragged out by molly and millie and thrown into some random guys car because why the fuck not)