Chapter 11

A/N IM BAAAAAAACK. Yes I'm still alive🥲 thank you for 1.8k  reads😭

Um and uh voting for this chapter is free hehe👉🏼👈🏼

My head was swirling with thoughts. What did Ezekiel want to talk about? Why'd it have to be in private? WHY DO I ALWAYS OVER THINK THINGS???

"So uh...what did you want to talk about?" I said avoiding eye contact.

"Y/n...I-I'm s-orry" he said, his voice cracking in the process.

I heard how broken he sounded and it made me look up in pity. Zeke never showed this side of him to me...he was always portrayed as strong and independent, I didn't think anyone could break him.

I gave him a hug and that's when he broke down in sobs. We both dropped to the floor, I was holding him in my arms as he let his emotions out.

"Zeke...I'm not mad at you, like your dad said, it was a misunderstanding. I don't think I could ever hate you"

"Promise?" He said in a small voice.

"Promise"

time skip brought to you by my unfinished homework

We moved to my bedroom because the floor was uncomfortable and Zeke is really heavy;-;

He cried himself to sleep in my arms on my bed.

It was heartbreaking to watch, but I could tell he felt better after he fell asleep.

I brushed his bangs out of his eyes, he looked so peaceful sleeping.

I saw his nose wrinkle softly, and his eyes fluttered open.

My face turned red as I realized how close our faces were.

I saw him start to lean in to kiss me, so I quickly booped his nose, and jumped up to run away.

My plan failed, as he grabbed my waist and turned me around, proceeding to leave kisses all over my face.

"Z-Zeke stop!" I said through giggles.

He picked me up and dropped me on the bed, and snuggled into me.

"Zeke?" I said softly.

He hummed in response.

"D-do you maybe...uh...have a girlfriend- I mean like a friend that's a girl! Yeah, a friend that's a girl..." I said nervously, hiding my face in his chest.

A loud laugh erupted from him, causing me to blush in embarrassment.

"Is someone jealous?" He said smiling.

I didn't answer, I just stayed silent...because I was jealous. I wanted Ezekiel to like me as just as much as I like him.

"Y/n...?" He said confused.

"Ezekiel I'll admit I am jealous, I like you a lot, and I don't know if you feel the same so it makes me feel jealous" I said finally showing my face.

"Well you don't have to be, because I've liked you since I met you at that rusty swing set" he said laughing softly.

I let out a sigh of relief.