𝐌𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

Notice: Blood and descriptive gore in this chapter. If you are sensitive to this, make sure to jump the part. It's relatively short, but still...

A's Point Of View

I stare at the Primes optics, feeling a shower of disbelief and emptiness at the story, how Cybertron has fallen.

And I thought Megatron was a compassionate mech.. guess looks can be deceiving.

I shake my head at the thoughts, trying to bring my brain and attention back to the task at hand.

"So let me get this straight. Megatron went on a rampage about not being selected as a Prime, destroyed Cybertron entirely, went throughout all space behind this artifact, which crash landed on Earth as well as him and these glasses have their coordinates on it?."

Ratchet nods at my question, a roll of his optics tell me how much he hates what has happened to his home planet.

"Indeed. We must find the glasses to obtain the AllSpark's location."

I hurriedly turn to Pietro, the male still having problems with coping with the fact that aliens have invaded Earth, and that I casually know them.

"Go get the glasses."

He stares at me, the look of terror in his eyes.

"Darlin', I think you're forgetting something very crucial about us."

I hear what sounds like a low growl when he called me by the pet name, but I ignore it as I look into his very soul.

"Maximoff, just go get the glasses, the sooner the better."

He sighs and mutters a lame 'sorry', running off at the speed of light and returning in at least two seconds.

He gives a cheeky smile and hands them over to Sam, the boys mouth hanging wide open as well as Mikaela's. The Autobots having the same reaction. A blue laser comes out of nowhere, Pietro screams like a bitch while I snort in amusement.

"How many times Ratchet, do not scan people without their permission."

The medic ignores me as he looks down at a holographic screen in his forearm, the image of what looks to be Pietros body imprinted on it.

"Holy scrap! His cells are mutating at an alarming rate! The ones that die quickly regenerate. It's like their cycle of life is being spawned by 0.2 seconds! This is magnificent!."

"Yeah, well, it's not magnificent to be hunted down by every government branch let me tell you."

Optimus glances between us, his hardened gaze falling on me as his optical ridge furrows at Pietro's retort. Before he can ask anything, I'm the one to speak up.

"Humans do not have the same understanding and compassion that Cybertronians have. And when I got here, I made a few sly mistakes, and I'm being hunted down. I luckily found him and since we're both similar, in abilities of course, we decided to stick together and hide. Until now, apparently."

Ironhide vents wildly while Bumblebee starts to beep furiously, both mechs not taking the news lightly.

A phone ringing diverts all the attention, Sams phone going off with the cheeky ringtone he has. He frowns as he looks over the screen, I peek over his shoulder to see that the screen displays the words unknown. He answer skeptically, an unsteady 'hello' coming from his throat. I place my ear on the other side of the phone, nothing but white noise greeting him.

As I was going to back away, I hear a low screech coming from the other end, slowly increasing in volume and making me back away covering my ears, everyone stares at me while I forcefully grab the phone and smash it against the ground. Sam screams at me while the only thing I'm able to do is take a deep breath in anticipation.