𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫

I don't own any of the existing characters, such as the Autobots, Decepticons and planet Cybertron.

⚠️ All rights go to Hasbro, Michael Bay, Steven Spielberg and Paramount Pictures.

I only own my OC;

Aira

The idea of the abilities that my main OC will have, (as well as a special participation) are form Marvel Studios' Wanda Maximoff / Scarlet Witch.

⚠️ All rights on that matter go to Marvel.

This fanfic was written as a means of personal entertainment, and also during the night, shall you find any misspelled words please let me know!.

🚨 𝐀𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞

This story has a relationship built upon three people. It was a random thought of mine at the last minute, so something's might not make sense with the story of Another Planet, but do keep in mind that I analyzed both stories and tried to make everything fit. As well as the thought that this story was written upon stressful times and since it was the only escape I had, it may even make less of sense.

I also want to point out that this is (for me) a filler story. I tried to keep it as brief as possible while trying to give a bit of insight of how powerful Aira can be in the upcoming future.

And lastly, I've no clue why I rush things when I write, so expect everything to go really fast for your brain to not be able to pick up on lol.

I hope this doesn't cause disruptions and that y'all like it! Thanks!.