Introduction

You want to become a badass?

Haha.

You failed the first step then.

Why? You may ask.

Answer me this question.

"What badass looks up/clicks on a book that teaches them how to be a badass if they are one already?"

Get it?

Jokes aside.

I'm glad you came and want to give this a try.

My humor is sickening, I know.

This books speaks for every gender/age group out there.

Consider me as your guide (or whatever you want to call me) as someone, who is going to teach you how to get that 'ALPHA' out of you.

I'm still new to learning on how to become one myself, however, I thought it could be life saving to some of you as well and therefore, decided to write some fundamental informations down.

While we go step by step, I want you to focus on yourself and try to perceive these basic steps as much as possible.

Train yourself to focus at something.

That's your first step.

Warnings:

-English is not my mother tongue, therefore I'm pretty certain that I might cringe off some native speakers.

- Swear words will occur.

-Don't expect fast results, for it takes time, discipline and consistency developing this.

-I know, that a lot of you will disagree on how I view some aspects and call it a total 'bullshit'. If so then you may go.

-I use quotes and some informations out of the internet/ books/movies, so I do not claim all the written words in here. Although I will still add some self experience/experiment in here.

-The pictures above are just for the aesthetic and belong to someone else.

-Do not copy my works. I despise people who steal someone else's idea.

That's it for now.

Let me take you to the world of savages.