Step 1: Image

I want to start off with your typical clichès. For instance, the bad boy/ bad girl character. Now what exactly do I mean by that?

It's obvious that we all have different views and opinions on certain topics.

That's why, I kindly ask you to define this:

"What is a bad boy/ bad girl?"

Have you answered it yet?

Good.

I'm assuming you wrote down/ thought about something as this:

A male/female who is alluring, esoteric, confident in every way and someone you don't want to mess with, for he/she is a very powerful intellectual. They come in groups or are the lone wolves. They are people you love and hate at the same time...

Or in short, they are the loved assholes.

Am I close enough?

Haha.

Alright. That's what you might think of, but there is more to them.

A badass always has his shit together, although they get involved in a lot of trouble.

They are very clever and are steps ahead of you.

But that doesn't mean you can't be like that.

I'm not here trying to change you and fake being a person you aren't.

It's more like training your mindset to be much more confident and become a someone, people want to reach out to when they are in trouble.

You see, we have enough jerks and bastards walking on this earth, rather than wise and humble people.

So, are you willing to be one of those few people, who might be able to change the world?

Magnificent!

Let's begin.

Step 1: Image

-Clothes:

To be a badass doesn't necessarily mean wearing clothes like one.

You can be the toughest and wisest person in a room filled with males in leather jacket, while you, on the contrary, are wearing crocs, beach shorts and a basic t-shirt.

As long as you look neat and know how to match colors/ outfits, that's enough.

I personally know some people who don't wear such clothes and can still amaze a pack of wolves.

For instance, you could count me in.

Though I still use my leather jacket with normal colorful clothes.

Your attitude and actions matter more than your outer appearance and the things you own.

Dress the way you are most confident in.

-Extras:

Of course, having a bombass leather jacket, basic but kinda expensive fit and a motorcycle would enhance your appearance more. But not everyone can afford that and it's just fine.

It's even better if people underestimate you the way you look like, because it's a luxurious opportunity to prove them wrong.

What important is:

Know who the fuck you are.

-Physical appearance:

Now I'm not here to judge people based on their looks, for who am I to do that?

However, this one is important.

Building up muscles for strength is necessary.

You don't need to show it off and don't need to be the bulk guy.

The guy who is much more muscular has his disadvantages too. The more muscles you have, the heavier you are. That means he is surely slower than you for some seconds. If you're lucky, you get to knock him out first.

But then again, it's better not to fight someone when you know you could lose.

You build muscle for endurance, strength and for your health.

This will be taught and explained more precisely in the other chapters, but this is something that suits here too. 

Imagine getting into a fight with someone who is muscular than you are, while you just have a frame of an average Joe. 

Of course it depends on the fighting experience one has and the techniques they use.

I'm not saying you will lose, but the chances of losing by not having fighting experience and being a stick, is high.

Same goes with someone having a weapon (example, a gun) in a fight. You can be a black belt for how many years, but the person who holds a gun just has to shoot you once and you're dead.

Don't be cocky and overconfident, then jump into a fight.

That's not being a badass. That's being a fucking fool for not knowing his/her own limit.

Summary:

-Looks don't matter. Know who the fuck you are and be yourself.

-Luxurious things such as having a motorcycle is not necessary.  So don't sweat your butt. You can still be the best bad boy/girl in a room.

-Working out for your health and in case of emergency. The muscles you've built up by then will show and enhance your badass attitude.

- Don't start a fight where you know you will lose. It is better to turn the other way, than to make a fool out of yourself. Let them talk and come back once you're ready to prove them wrong.