New Year Event [Part 2]

---Break time-----Warden office---

Warden is looking at a dessert magazine until Mitsuru kick the door and annouce the final match begin

Warden: I-I'm aware of that! More importantly, you need to keep your voice down!

Mitsuru: Aye-aye

Mitsuru already snatch the book that the warden hid behind her back.

"Oh? You like sweets, Warden? You're more girly than I thought."

She took the book away from the man.

Warden: Who cares?! I just want to read something!

Mitsuru: I heard that if you see a book laying around, It's normal to want to read it!

They both walk back to the place where the final match will begin. 

Warden: Buildings 4 and 13 are the ones advancing, correct? 

Mitsuru: Yep, same as last year, yet again! But it'll make things exciting so I don't mind. They No.1 and No.2 here at Nanba, after all. Their battle will have an impact on the inmates, as well. It's worth showing to all the buildings.

"We hold the New Year's Tournament at the start of the year to change inmates attitudes and show them our guards' strength. We'll make the inmates feel first-hand the power and mental strength of our officers. That's Nanba's way of educating our in mates!"

Mitsuru: Oh, how scary. You're pretty sadistic, Warden. You're probably on par with my best friend.

Warden: You're best friend?

Mitsuru: Hajime, who else? You know we're good friends, right? I mean, you're always watching him--

The warden had uppercut him.

Warden: Get back to work! 

Mitsuru: Aye-aye-aye!

"Oh, we probably won't do a Valentine's Day story until next year..." Mitsuru said makin Momoko rip her book apart.

"I'll kill you! I'm gonna pull your head off your neck!" She said chasing Mitsuru while holding a bat with spikes on it..

"Aye-aye! Aye-aye!"

---Infremary---

Samon is sitting on a bed as the other guard told him that 71'S medicine is useful.

Samon: His drug should've reached Number 25 and Number 8, since they were downwind, but it had no effect whatsoever.

Guard: Why is that?

Samon: According to Number 71, it probably didn't work because Number 25 is so used to be drugged.

Guard: How about Number 8?

Samon: Number 71 doesn't know the reason.

----Building 13 smoking room----

"Supervisor, I've taken Number 25-kun to the infirmary. I stay with him for now." Seitarou said through the walkie talkie

"Yeah, thanks." Hajime replied.

He put his cigeratte in the bin.

Hajime: So sleepy...

-----Breaks over----

"Yeah! Thanks for waiting, everyone! The final event of the New Year's Tournament is about to begin!" Mitsuru said with a bloody head.

Uno: Why does he look like he's dying?

Rock: Maybe he crashed into something?

"Just like last year, it's a clash between Building 4 and Building 13! I'm looking forward to a heated battle again this year!"