four

the bell rang, and before any of the students came out, nini and her friends did. they all laughed as they were running to ej's car.

all of the entered ej's car except gina, ej swung into the drivers seat from the window, he began to drive and ashlyn quickly got on holding onto the top of the car as she giggled.

"ashlyn get in!" nini giggled, ashlyn rolled her eyes and did as she was told.

"boringgg." ashlyn said, dragging out the word.

"gina!" carlos called out, "get into the car." he says.

"wait!" gina shouted back, and continued to silly string ricky's car. then she spotted ricky and his friends walking out of the school building so she quickly entered the car, laughing her lungs out.

"what the fuck! look what they did ricky." big red pointed at his car, ricky groaned in frustration then noticed gina was flipping them off with her middle finger. "they are so fucking annoying."

"they're obsessed, it's embarrassing at this point." kourtney rolls her eyes, "c'mon we don't have all day, let's take the strings off."

-

"gi! why'd you do that." ej sternly asked.

"it was funny!" gina says, continuing to laugh.

"yeah! it was, but what if they saw you do that on the school cameras?" nini said, sighing.

"bullshit, they dont fucking check the cameras." gina rolled her eyes in annoyance.

"whatever, let's hope you don't get in trouble."
carlos shrugs.

+

"hey guys sorry i'm l-" seb cuts himself off, "woah, who did this?"

"take a guess." ricky says bluntly.

"fine wines?" seb asked as he walked over to the car to help them take the strings off.

"bingo." big red sighed. "aren't we gonna get them back? they can't keep doing shit to us like this without us fighting back."

"nope, you don't fight with them, it's basically pouring gasoline on fire. making it bigger than it already is." kourtney shrugs. "we're done, let's go to the skate park now. that'll clear our mind."

"alright."

"i'm driving!" seb called out and ran to the the drivers seat.

+

"c'mon nini get off you're gonna fall." ej says for the 5th time.

"nope." nini says, popping the 'p'.

the group was at the skate park, they've never been here before but they just wanted to hang out. nini was walking on the ledge of the skate park, which was above the river.

"hey guys i'm pretty good as skating." gina says walking up to them, gasping for air.

"mhm show me your skills." ashlyn says, gina shook her head 'no'. "mm exactly, cause you have none." ashlyn laughed.

gina flipped her off, "fuck off loser." she giggled, "watch i do have skills."

once the skatercore arrived at the skate park they instantly spotted the fine wines. they groaned in frustration, "they've never been here before! why are they here now?" kourtney shouted.

"hey chill." ricky says, calming the girl down.

ricky and his friends walked up to the fine wines, glaring at them. "are you fucking serious." ej harshly stated underneath his breath.