thirty-three

since it was a juvie police station it was small and not packed. nini and gina entered the building with all eyes on them. "hello." one of the police officers came up to the girls.

"hi..uh i'm here for the seven teens that just got locked up a few hours ago.." nini told the officer with a quiet voice.

"right this way, ma'am's." the police officer showed the way to the seven teens she wanted to see with gina walked up behind her.

once the officer went back to the front, all of the teens glared at her. "look who it is!" kourtney announces.

"i'm here to bail you guys out..." nini tells them.

"great, getting saved by the enemy." kourtney rolls her eyes. "whatever just get us out of here."

nini nodded, she went out to the front to tell the officers what she will be doing and they understood. she had to sign papers due to the amount of money it would cost to bail out seven teens.

an hour later all of the seven teens were free. they walked out of the police station behind nini and gina. "you're welcome." nini smiles.

"for what? for getting us in jail? please." big red scoffs, "kourtney and seb the uber is here."

once red, kourtney and seb left everyone started calling ubers. "gina. i need to talk to ricky..alone you ride with ej, ash and carlos."

"sure, call me after." gina waves goodbye.

once everyone was gone, it was only nini and ricky. he didn't speak a word to her all he did was enter her car and lean his head against the window. nini sighed, she followed seconds later entering the driver's seat.

"i'm not going to drop you off until you talk to me." nini spoke up minutes after silence between the two. "i'm sor-"

"don't apologize if you don't mean it." ricky harshly stated, turning his head quickly to look at the girl with a glare.

"it wasn't my fault.."

"you left me and your friend to get in trouble with the police. selfishness at its finest." ricky scoffed in annoyance, "i almost believed we were going to be together without any problems but clear YOU are the problem."

that last sentence made nini's heart drop. nini eyes became glossy but she quickly sucked in her breath making herself not cry. "yeah.." she breathed out.

"now just drive me home please."

nini started the car and began to drive towards his house. it took her everything to not burst out in tears. past nini never would've thought she'd be crying over ricky bowen.

"...so i guess we are bro-"

"no." ricky cut her off. "i just need time to think." he added.

"right." nini nodded.

when she arrived at ricky's house, he didn't say a goodbye or a thank you. all he did was leave and entering his house. nini still held in her tears, but when she arrived at her own house and went up to her room those tears came out all at once. months before nini wouldn't have cared if ricky and her didn't talk.

but now it's different, she loves this boy. and she doesn't want to loose him at all.