eight

nini arrived at her house, quickly stepping out of her car and entering the house. "oh well look at that, someone decided to come home." gina says with a sarcastic laugh. nini smiles as she rolled her eyes. "where were you?" gina asked.

"at the ice cream shop." nini asnwered monotonously.

"parlor must've been there, they probably kept arguing over some dumb shit." ej mentions. "anyways can we continue the movie?"

nini nods, she sits next to ej on the couch while eating some popcorn watching the movie.

+

monday morning, nini woke up and got ready for school. as usual, she grabbed a yogurt from the fridge and entered her car. when she arrived at school she parked her car and waited for her friends to arrive so they could do their big entrance.

"niniiiii!" gina exclaimed as she ran over to nini, when she reached her gina hugged nini.

"we literally saw each other like two days ago." nini giggled.

"ok and? i missed you." gina said, while crossing her arms in front of her chest.

"hey guys, ready to own the school with our power walk?" carlos said with a sass tone.

"yup." ashlyn nodded while smiling.

the fine wines got into formation and entered the school building, catching everyone's attention as they walked down the halls until they reached their lockers.

"they are literally the worst." seb rolls his eyes, leaning his back against the locker.

"it'a honestly whatever, they are attention hungry. we shouldn't be giving them want they want." kourtney shrugs.

"..ricky you okay? you a little quiet today." big red furrowed his brows.

"hmm, he tried kissing nini yesterday when she came to the ice cream shop." kourtney laughed.

"no you didn't!" seb covered his mouth wth his hand in disbelief.

"kourtney! i told you not to tell them." ricky whined. "i don't like nini, i thought she like me! and i was leaning in to swerve her." he tried explaining.

"what kind of dumb story is that?" big red said bursting into laughter.

ricky rolled his eyes in annoyance, "you guys are impossible."

"we aren't the ones who tried kissing nini." kourtney bluntly stated as she chuckled a bit.
seb and big red bursted into laughter with kourtney.

"you all are so fucking annoying." ricky said rolling his eyes as he slightly smiled. "let's talk about carlos and seb kissing."

seb immediately stopped laughing, "it was a one time thing!" he declared.

"mhm, i mean you actually kissed carlos. i didn't kiss nini. there's a difference." ricky says.

"honestly, y'all both fucked up. kissing the fine wines?! out of all people." kourtney called out.

"whatever." ricky rolled his eyes.

nini walked over to ricky and his friends and stood behind him. "uhh ricky." big red pointed behind him. he turned around noticing nini.

"hey, can we talk?" nini asked with a smile on her face.

"uh-" ricky stuttered, looking at his friends who were trying to hold in their laughs. "why?"

"can we talk." nini repeated with a much serious and lower voice.

he scoffed and shifted his body weight, "yeah sure."

"great." nini said brightly, she pulled the boy into an empty class room and sighed. "what was that about?"

"what was...what about?" ricky scrunched his brows at the girl.

"Are you serious?" she raised an eyebrow. "you trying to kiss me."

"why are you making it into a big deal." ricky bluntly stated.

"my arch-enemies don't try kissing me, stupid." nini says slightly pushing him.

"i'm not trying to argue with you." ricky simply responded.

"i'm not trying to fight with you either, but why did you try kissing me is all i'm asking." she crossed her arms in front of her chest.

ricky walked up closer to the girl, nini narrowed her eyes at the boy. "i don't know." he answered in a stern tone.

"how do you do shit without knowing?" nini scoffed, "i mean c'mon are you really that du-"

nini was cut off with ricky connecting his lips with her's, her eyes widened and quickly pulling away ricky. "what the fuck?" she reacted.

"it was the only fucking way to shut you up." ricky lastly says before walking out of the classroom.