2

"That's all for today." Kakashi said just then a brown blur came running towards him, and hugged his leg surprising his students. Just then a herd of familiar looking frogs came, along with an old man with white hair.

"Jiraya? What are you doing?" He asked now holding the child in his arms.

"His a pervert! He as peeking at the girls bath!" She said to him pointing to the albino, and he shooked his head fast.

"No, it wasn't like that! I was doing my research." He said, but Emi shooked her head.

"No he wasn't auntie had stuff to do, and he took me to the bath house to peek at women." She explained to Kakashi he gently sat her down.

"Where's your aun-" Just then a woman with blonde hair came running to them, and swift kicked the perverted old man on the side of his face. Jiraya stumbled on the ground, and held his now sore check hiding behind Kakashi for protection.

"H-hey (name)-chan, lo-long time no see." He said.

"I told you to be a good grandfather to Emi for once, and your best idea was taking her to the bath house, and teach her how to peek on woman!?" She yelled grabbing the collar of his shirt, and shake him violently Kakashi walked up to her, and grab her shoulders.

"(name), come down." He said she did as the male had told him, and breathed in then out she let go of her father, then walked to Emi still angry at him.

"(name)-chan?" Jiraya said then jolted seeing the cold glare directed to him.

"Your a stupid dad." She said an arrow that said 'stupid' went straight through his chest, Kakashi sighed then turned to (name).

"Would you like me to walk you home?" He asked (name) looked up, and smiled nodding her head on the way home Emi had fallen asleep on her arms, they got to her apartment (name) struggled to get the keys from her pocket.

"Let me take her." Kakashi said carrying Emi in his arms.

"Thank you." She said taking the keys out from her pocket, and opening the door (name) took Emi back in her arms.

"Thanks for the help, Kakashi-san." She said stepping inside, and closing the door in front of him.