4

"You don't have to go with me, Kakashi." She said Kakashi walked beside her he was supposed to train his students, but while visiting her at the morning she felt a really painful contraction, Kakashi being the guy that he is decided to ditch his students, in favor of taking her to the hospital.

"It's fine, and it wouldn't be right to leave you alone when your in pain." He said she grunted, and held her stomach she hold onto his hand, then squeezed his arm.

"Hey, you okay?" He asked she breathed in and out a few times, Kakashi crouched down in front of her.

"Get on, I can carry you the rest of the way." He said (name) did as he told her, and got on his back wrapping her arms around his neck. Moments later they got to the hospital, Kakashi gently sat her down.

"Thank you." She said walking inside the building Kakashi following behind her, he stood beside her as she talked to a nurse about seeing her regular doctor, the nurse told them to sit at the waiting area, while she calls for her doctor.

"Kakashi-sensei!" Two voices yelled out he turned, and sees his students.

"Are those your students?" She asked turning to the three children, with a man wearing a green jumpsuit and a younger male wearing the same thing, maybe that's his son? In between the young jumpsuit wearing male is a girl with twin buns, and a long haired male.

"(name)-chan, hello again." She turned to the familiar voice of her doctor, (name) smiled and greeted her as well then the doctor turned to Kakashi, and smiled.

"I see your husband decided to show up." She said (name) blushed she opened her mouth to disagree, but was cut off they a sudden yell from the green jumsuit wearing man.

"Kakashi, I am happy for you that you have found yourself an equal, so youngful!!" He yelled.

"Guy, stop shouting this is a hospital." He said then turned to (name) helping her up, and followed behind side her to the doctor's office.

Meanwhile at the waiting area Guy paced back, and forth while the others sat at the chairs Naruto tried to sneak in, but a nurse blocked his path he was curious about Kakashi's supposed child, and what they look like now he joined Guy in his pacing.

"Naruto, just sit down! Your aren't the baby's father!" Sakura yelled hitting him up side the head.

"But, what if the poor thing has Kakashi--sensei's sharingan!? Will they let me name the baby!?" He yelled out grabbing, and pulling more of his hair.

"I agree with Naruto!! I too wish for it to be as youngful as Kakashi, and his wife!!" Guy yelled out the nurse by now tired of shusshing the two loud mouths, Tenten apologized to the nurse for all the noise they were making.
______________________________________________________________________

"What you just experience, was the baby kicking." The doctor said (name) breathed out a sigh of relief, it was nice to know that her niece or nephew wasn't in any mortal danger, the hand she had on Kakashi uncosciously squeezed, and shake.

"It seems like his a very healthy." The doctor said (name) whiped her head back at the doctor, wait he!? Did the doctor just said he!?

"He!?" She yelled out the doctor nodded, and moved the transducer around her belly (name) watches as her nephew's heart flickered, with curious eyes.

"You should avoid being stressed, and lifting heavily objects." The doctor said then excused herself, and left the office.

"Thanks for going with me, Kakashi." She said turning towards the albino male Kakashi gave out a close eyed smile.

"No problem." The doctor then came back with a chart, and handed it over to Kakashi who gave it to (name). After her check up was done, Kakashi helped her up the bed then walked beside her back to the waiting area.

"Kakashi-sensei!" Naruto yelled out running towards them.

"So, how was it!? Is the baby okay!?" Naruto asked.

"The baby is fine, Naruto his as healthy as any baby would be." Kakashi said Sakura, and Tenten both let out a sigh of relief.

"(name)-chan!" A man with blonde hair yelled out, and jumped towards her hugging her like a koala bear.

"(name)-chan, I got so worried is the baby okay? How you feeling?" He asked.

"I'm fine, Haru-nii san how Chika-chan and Emi?" She asked.

"There at home we were so worried about you, when a weird man wearing a jumpsuit yelled out your name, and ran around Konoha." He said Kakashi made a mental note to kill Guy later, he then turned to Kakashi and gave out a smile while shaking his hand.

"And thank you so much for bringing her to hospital, you must be Kakashi Hatake-san right? (name)-chan boyfriend? I heard so much about you from my daughter." He said then turned to (name).

"Ne, (name)-chan you should stop giving him a hard time, and marry the guy he seems so nice." Haru said just the hospital door opened then Tsunade, Shizune and Jiraya all rushed towards her. Asking if she's okay, or was she hurt?

"Mom, dad I'm fine, it was just a kick." She said Shizune breathed out a sigh of relief, and turned to Kakashi.

"Thank you for bringing her here Kakashi, but we'll be taking her home now." Shizune said Kakashi nodded his head, and said his goodbyes to her.