Chapter 6

Mobius

Third p.o.v

Ventus was on his knee just stared at the portal that took away from his sister Xion to another world. Tears were fallen from his face, and clutched his fist. Ventus came to his side and confront him, "Remember Ventus we can bring Xion back" said Axel picking up the Chaos Emerald that Xion dropped before she left into the portal. Axel focused on the Chaos Emerald and shouted "Chaos Control!!!"

They waited....

And waited....

Continued to wait....

But nothing happened....

"Axel, why isn't a portal showing up?" asked Sapphire. Axel looked down at the Chaos Emerald not glowing at all, he stare at it with widen eyes of his. "Axel? What's going on?" asked Brownie. Axel turned to faced the others "The Chaos Emerald is not working..." Everyone stared at him with shock, Ventus took the hardest. He knew that his little sister would be gone with a problem. Gears and Brownie were comforting him, Luna went up to her twin brother "What do you mean it's not working? Can't you bring her back?" "I can't...there must be something going on" he said "What do we do now?" ask Gears while rubbing Ventus back. Then Axel had an idea "We are going to see Ruby, if anybody knows the Chaos Emerald more it's him" everyone nods but Ventus mind wonders 'Ralsei please keep Xion safe from danger'

Dark World, Fields Of Hopes And Dreams

Xion p.o.v.

"Xion!!!"

"Xion!!!"

Someone was calling my name, I recognize that voice from somewhere.

"Xion!!!"

I felt someone shaking me gently, their hands were soft. I started to opened my eyes. It was blurry but I regained focus and saw Ralsei in worried expression. "Ralsei?" He smiled at me and sighed in relief "Xion, thank goodness your alright!" He helped me up and I looked around my surrounding, I looked back at Ralsei and asked him "Ralsei, where are we?" "We are in the Fields Of Hopes And Dreams" my brown eyes went widen, I was shocked. Then I remember my brother and my cousins, meanwhile Ralsei was confused on why am I here instead of in my world. "But Xion what are you doing here? Aren't you suppose to be in your own world?" "Y-Yes I was but I was sucked in the portal" I explained to him. He nodded. "But I'm sure that Axel will opened up the portal for me" I said. Ralsei and I waited for a bit but nothing, nothing happened.

We waited once again but nothing...

We tried again but nothing no portal that I can go home to...

I sighed 'Why aren't they opened the portal? Did something happened?' I thought. Ralsei notice my expression "Um Xion I think it would be best if we headed towards Castle Town, we can waited there for somebody to get you" he suggest. I nodded "How far is it?" I asked "Not that far actually, we are close by" Ralsei said. We started to walked towards Castle Town and waited for my brother or somebody to get me.