The sequel to "One More Chance" is...

"BAKIT MO KASI BINIGYAN PA NG SECOND CHANCE?"

"Sabi ng nanay ko ang Diyós lang daw ang tunay na nagbíbigáy ng second chances kayâ hindî niyá maintindihán kung bakit akó, na hindî man lamang makapagsimbá, ay bigay nang bigay ng second chances sa mga ex ko. On the road to being a santó na ba raw akó?" Ana bit into her second sandwich wrap before raising it with approval to Paolo's direction. He was listening to her intently from the other side of the table.

Ana and Paolo were eating their lunch at the long table inside the staff room when the latter sheepishly asked the other about her thoughts on rekindled romances.

"But bub, I would rather take the risk that comes with falling in love again rather than add it into my list of regrets. Life 'yán o full of trials, tribulations and kinemer so it's inevitable that you will collect regrets after regrets after regrets for as long as you are alive and you'll be left with no choice but to accept them and learn to live your life scarred by their presence"

"Kayâ akó if possible I would like to minimize the regrets na pwede kong ma-accumulate sa lifetime na itey. If there's an opportunity for happiness, I grab it. So, to answer your question if worth it ba na magbigáy ng second chance then I say, yes"

"And that ends my TED talk. Thank you to my only participant, Paolo Pangilinan. Kindly extend my gratitude to Ian Pangilinan for sponsoring the snacks. Tell him na mas bongga pa sana ang advice ko kung sinabayán niyá na rin ng isáng galón na milk tea"

Paolo scoffed and grabbed one of the sandwiches laid out generously on the table.

"Pero ikáw pa rin ang magdédesisyón. Kebs na sa regrets my dearest bubwít. Just...be happy"

Paolo approached Ana and hugged her from behind.

"Actually, my mind was already made up before I came here. Gustó ko lang ng assurance. Tenchu my bubwít. Best girl ka talagá"

"Always the best girl but never the best girlfriend" Ana wailed obnoxiously. "Char. I'm beautiful, I'm single, and I'm free. I'm living my best life and both you and Ian deserve to live your best lives too"

The door to the staff room opened and a man in a white coat entered.

"Uy! Ang daming mga sandwich. Anóng meron?" Doc Russell sat on the empty chair beside Paolo.

"Your doom," Ana quipped.