Nicki Minaj's Life Prologue & Chapter One

Prologue

I had just gotten home from the studio. Tyga was in bed sleep. I put my purse down in the chair and kissed his lips and got out my night clothes and took a shower. I got out the shower and went into the bedroom and got in bed. I then drifted off to sleep.

-Next Morning-

I had gotten dress and everything. I had gotten a text from my mangaer saying check TMZ. He sent me and link and I clicked on it. When I saw what it was I was hella mad. It was Tyga and that bitch Blac Chyna at the water park. She looked pregnant. Sure enough she was. I shook my head and got mad. People were telling me he was cheating I didn't believe them thou but now I wish i would have.I got up off the bed and went to the game room where I knew Tyga was. He was down there playing the game. I walked in and turned the t.v. off. He jumped up.

Tyga:Man wtf Nicki what you do that for !

I didn't even say nothing I threw the Ipad at him at let him look for himself he tried to say something but I cut him off.

Nicki:Don't say shit. When people told me your ass was cheating I should have believed them but you know what I didn't because I thought you were better than that but your not your just like the rest of these niggas around here you get your shit and you get out my house. Go live with that bitch and I hope she takes everything you fucking got which ain't much.

I threw my wedding ring and band at him and left out. I didn't have time for the shit. I want a divorce. I'm sick of men always thinking they can do what they want.

-One Year Later-

Chapter One

Nicki's Point Of View

Tyga and I had gotten a divorce I was currently in a relationship with Trey Songz. I love him so much.  When he tried to get at me I said I wasn't going to get hurt again. He promised he wouldn't hurt me and he didn't. I'm currently five months pregnant with a baby boy. When I told Trey he was happier than me. He doesn't know what I'm having thou no one but me knows.

I was in the studio with Cassie working on my song The Boyz. I was so tired. This baby was kicking my ass. I heard the Chyna had her baby she had a boy. They named him King Cairo Stevenson. I could really care less. Of course I'm hurt about it but I've gotten over it and moved on to bigger and better things. I didn't have time for any of Tyga's mess. He tried getting back with me but I refused to play mommy to another bitches baby.

Nicki:I'm gonna come back tomorrow I'm tired guys.

They nodded and I walked out and got into my 2013 Cotton Candy Blue Range Rover. I pulled up at my new house. Well Trey's house I just moved in with him. I walked in and the smell of all kinds of food hit my nose. Lord knows me and this baby was hungry. I walked in the kitchen and saw lots of food on the table. Trey was in there fixing him a plate.

Nicki:Baby this is nice. I'm so hungry can you fix me a plate please.

Trey:Of course baby anything for you.

Nicki:Okay and I was a lot of everything please.

Trey:You always want everything

I smiled and went and put my purse down and took my jacket off. I went and sat at the table. He placed my plate in front of me and I ate it all up. Y'all know my man can cook.

Trey's Point Of View

I was on the phone with my mom. I was thinking about proposing to Nicki. I love this girl and I'd be damn if anybody take her from me. I mean I have cheated in her and I still am but she doesn't know that and these hoes know where they stand. Chyna walked out the bathroom as I hung up with my mom. Yeah I was fucking Chyna so what. She don't love Tyga ass anyway. She just using him. That baby they got doesn't mean nothing she just wanted his money. Chyna dropped her silk robe. She had on a lace thong with no top of she has her hair covering her breast. I grabbed her waist and threw her on the bed and climbed on top of her. I kissed her neck and left at least two passion marks. I took of her thong and went too work on the pussy. She was laying next to me breathing hard. I smiled at her. I didn't love Chyna and she didn't know that.

Chyna:When you gonna leave Nicki and come be with a real woman Trey. Baby I'm tired of being the other woman I don't know how much longer I can do it. I'm ready too leave Micheal for you baby I am. When you say come home King & I are coming.

Trey:Soon baby soon give it time.

She think I would really leave Nicki for her ass she got another thing coming.

Tyga's Point Of View

I was up in King's room. He was crying and screaming down. Chyna said she had too work today. She always has too fucking work. King doesn't even want me. All he does is scream when hes with me. I just can't deal with it. Everything for me has been horriable since Nicki and I have gotten a divorce. My money has been coming up missing and everything like somebody been stealing from me. The only other person on my band account is Chyna. I know she wouldn't steal from me thou. So I never addressed it with her. I've stopped cheating because of Chyna. I love that girl and she loves me. I don't think shes doing nothing bad out there either.

Chyna's Point Of View

I've just gotten in from my night with Trey. Yeah I'm fucking him so what. He's my man not Nicki's. I heard King crying but i didn't care I too and shower and got in bed and drifted to sleep.