Chapter Chain of Memories: The Master

As the starlight sky flashed and gleamed, the iridescent moon glittered its glow upon the moonlit dew, dazzling a reflection of the sky into the glowing eyes of its beholders. A cosmic light show, brilliant and overwhelming, truly a sight to behold.

On the opposite end of the spectrum, in a place whence darkness once crept and lurked, obscuring a castle of lost memories and chambers aplenty, there now once again lied a training ground for wielders and their masters.

A voice heard from within spoke;
"WEAK! I am disappointed with your INSUBORDINATION!" her whip now cracking, echoing through the halls.

"But, Master Aqua, I've been asleep for 10 years!" spoke the timid boy.

Aqua responded with a glare, then raised her whip in his direction.
"I don't care if you've been sleeping with the Queen of England, I want to see you WORK, VENTUS!"

Ventus spoke up with another timid crack in his voice.
"What's England?"

A tall man approached, with spiky brown hair and pants suited for parachuting, and rested his hand upon the boy's head, blowing his whistle loud into his face.
"That's enough out of you. 50 laps around the courtyard, go!"

Ventus sighed, reluctantly shambling off to the courtyard. He quietly muttered to himself "she really has changed since she got back from the realm of darkness..."

"Now for some alone time" the man chuckled.

Aqua leaned in, putting her slender hands on his bulging chest.
"Terra, you know I'd love to" she admitted "but I need to go see Master Yen Sid"

"I understand" he replied, "but I'll be expecting you later."
He winked and walked back to his chambers, while Aqua walked outside.

She placed her hand on her elbow and a glow radiated. Within seconds her body became clad with armour. She summoned her keyblade and raised it to the sky and a portal tore through it.

"See you soon, Master."