No control.

The taste of myself was salty but yet satisfying. I didn't care how dirty that sounded but my god it turned me on even more. Still feeling sensitive from Zayn's amazing performance I wanted something from Louis now. I turned my head towards him and he grinned at me.
"Looks like someone enjoyed Zayn" he smirked at me.
"He was amazing. But now I want you" I replied as I bit my lip.
"Oh is that really? Well get on your knees then and we'll see how big that mouth is of yours" he growled.
Louis got up off the sofa and unbuttoned his jeans and they fell to his ankles. I placed my self on my knees in front of him and started to tease him by stroking over his length through his black Calvin Klein boxers. He jilted his head back and let out little moans. Then my lips swiped over it and I started to trace little kisses just to tease him that bit more. I slowly removed his boxers and pulled them down to his ankles for them to meet with his jeans and his long shaft sprung back on his stomach. My god he was so big and long and I feared If I could take him all in. I clasped my right hand around him and started to Palm him back and forth slowly and calmly. His hands found my way to my hair and his moans got louder. I then wrapped my mouth around the tip of him tasting his pre cum, swirling my tongue around and around sucking him like a lollipop. I gradually started to bob my head up and down taking him in as much as I could. Then I started to be a little more playful and decided I'd go faster making him pant and sweat, his hands where tugging in my hair and he started to move my head in rhythm and bucked his hips forward. At this point he was now fucking my mouth and I was enjoying it as much as he was. The tip of him was touching the back of my throat and to my surprise i must say my gag reflexes where pretty impressive.
"Oh baby, look at you deep throating my hard dick" he moaned.
I looked up at him still bobbing my head forward and back and he bit his lip and gave me such seductive eyes. My lips grew tighter as I sucked him off and my hands made there way to his chest. Feeling his smooth body. My jaw was aching and it was sore but I didn't care I just wanted him to feel good.
"Fuck.. Fuck.. Fuck.. Lauren please.. Don't. Stop" Louis yelled.
I did as I was told his hands still placed at the side of my head and I had no control whatsoever as he was still fucking my mouth. He began to get rough and fast until he was a moaning mess and he yelled out "I'm gonna cum.. I'm gonna cum.. Shit"
I was ready for him, then he shot his load into my mouth and he collapsed on my head until he looked back at me while I swallowed the whole lot of his salty cum while licking my lips at him.
"You are such a dirty girl" he growled.

I got up from off my knees feeling stiff from the hard cold floor and swiftly turned back round to the sofa to see Zayn palming himself off. His head knelt back against the sofa and his eyes closed while he was giving himself pleasure. My mind was racing by the thought of him doing this in front of me but just as I was about to go over Louis grabbed me again and bent me over the sofa so I was pressed against the cushions.
"Oh don't you even think about giving Zayn pleasure. He's doing enough of that all by himself" he roared.
He stroked his hands up my inner thigh and started to tease my clit. I let out moans and begged him for more
"Please.. Louis.. Please do something"
"Your such a slut aren't you. Demanding me to do something to you" his voice lowered at me. "What if I was to put my rock hard dick inside your tight little pussy" he growled.
My stomach was doing cartwheels and my sex began to throb with pleasure and once again I could feel myself getting even more wet with the words that just escaped his mouth. I was panting and started to feel turned on and I couldn't get the thought of Louis Tomlinson inside me out of my head.
"Please do it.. Please!" I moaned.
"What do you want me to do Lauren? What should I do with your pretty pussy" he said whilst sticking two fingers in.
I couldn't take the heat anymore I needed him inside me right now and I screamed "fuck me. Fuck it. Just fuck me now!"
I could hear Louis giggle and just in seconds he lined up the tip of his shaft with the slit of my sex and started to tease me a little. I was a moaning mess and the sweat was dripping off my forehead, Until then he pushed in for entrance as I felt him deep inside me. He started off slow at first just so I could get use to his size before I could take him all in. His thrusts where slow, calm and sweet and he left little pecks of kisses on my back while making his way up to my neck. He was so gentle with me at first until he started thrusting deeper inside of me. I could feel myself getting even more wet and I felt my juices drip down my inner thighs. He placed his left hand on my hip and placed his right hand in my hair tugging back at it so my head was jilted up in the air.
His thrusts where now heavy and forceful and he was slamming in the back of me and he was fucking me senseless. I moaned and moaned in pleasure screaming and panting. I could feel his hot breath on my back as he was moaning too and my ears went all fuzzy from the pleasure of it all, faintly I could hear his balls slapping against my skin and the sofa squeaking.
"Come on baby.. Come on" he yelled.
My heart was racing my blood was boiling and I was in a gaze.
"Louis.. Louis!" I screamed
"That's right babe.. Scream my name.. Scream my name so everyone can hear what a dirty little whore you are" he moaned.
My climax started rising again and my walls clenched together for the second time. I was so close.
"Don't you dare fucking cum yet Lauren. You wait for me" he roared.
Fuck I can't hold this I'm nearly at Whits end and I'm so close to my release.
Louis took me behind even harder and faster now and my legs where so weak from kneeling over the sofa for too long, but I wasn't bothered. I wanted this and Louis sure did too.
"1.. *thrust* ..2 *thrust* .. 3 *thrust.. FUCKKKKK!" Louis screamed.
We both rode our orgasms together and came down on our highs while Louis shot his warm cum inside of me and I released mine all over him. He pulled out and I collapsed onto the sofa. Worn out and weak from the way Louis had just dealt with me.