Heartache.

My eyes widened, my jaw fell to the floor and I sat there completely frozen. I didn't know what to do, what to say or how to even react at the proposition Louis just made me. How can he make me choose out the both of them? They're both completely gorgeous in their own way and I just can't do it.
"Well?" Zayn's common accent spoke at me, bringing me back down to planet earth.
"I..I.. What? Seriously! You want me to choose. Out the both of you? What does that even mean?" I shouted. I was angry, scared and confused all at the same time and I felt like the walls where closing in on me. Is this even happening?
"Well it's exactly what it means. We want you to choose. So one of us can date you" Louis answered my question.
Date me? What!
"Erm.. Date me? Do you mean like relationship? I'm confused" I baffled.
"Yes Lauren. A relationship" Zayn laughed.

Oh god. For that moment my heart actually stopped for a minute. Did he really just say that? Me? Dating a member of One Direction? Woah! I mean I've always wished and wondered what it would be like to be in a relationship with one of them but that was just me thinking about it alone in my room and just imagining it in my head. But now my imagination just turned into a real life scenario. Fuck!
"I..I..I can't! I mean how can I choose?" My voice shakes
"I know it's hard Lauren. We're sorry we have to do it to you, but you're just going to have to" Zayn replies whilst placing his tattooed hand on my shoulder.

My eyes start to fill with tears and then I feel my heart breaking. It feels like someone has basically just ripped my heart out of my chest and it hurts. It hurts so fucking bad. I break down and fall to my knees. In pain with the choice I have to make. How can something like this hurt me so much? Why?
Louis appears next to me and pulls me towards him with his gentle hands and I find myself in the nape of his neck curled up in his arms. Tears falling down on his sweaty black vest from the sex session we had earlier. His hands run down my hair and he's holding me so tightly shushing me and trying to calm me down from my heartache.

"We can't let her decide just like this mate" he looks up towards Zayn.
Zayn doesn't reply and just kneels down next to me.
"You can see she's in bits about it. The poor girl is heartbroken!" He continues.
"Well what about if we take you out? Like on a date? Then maybe you can decide then? You don't have to decide straight away. Get to know us a bit more first. That's if you'd like that?" Zayn responds as he removes my hair away from my tearful face.

I look up towards Zayn and I know that I look an absolute mess. My foundation has definitely come off and I know that I'll have black lines down my face from my mascara at the amount of crying I just did. I release myself from Louis and sit up so I'm facing both of them, Louis looks to me and smiles, "it's up to you love if you think this is a good idea. You can easily just walk away"
But I don't want to walk away! I've never wanted anything so bad in my life. But I just didn't expect this.
"No no no.. I'll do it" I breathed out.
"Both of you take me out on a date, and then, then I'll choose. I promise" finally being brave and take to Zayn's idea.