Tour Time.

So the day finally arrived. The day we where about to see One Direction for the 7th time, but this time we where right at the front and I couldn't contain my excitement. Myself and Cheryl ran to the barrier in a hurry and as soon as my hand touched it I jumped up and down going crazy knowing that I was going to see everything. My heart was pounding so loudly that I actually thought it was going to jump out of my chest. I looked over at Cheryl and she was crying because this was her first time seeing them at the front. I couldn't help but laugh at her because I know she would go wild when the boys come on stage. The arena started to get busy and there where girls everywhere screaming, crying and going crazy.

There was 10 minutes left until the boys would make an appearance on this very stage and I started to feel myself getting really nervous and I started to feel sick, my hands where shaking and my palms where sweaty. I've never been this bad before at a One Direction concert but this time I actually thought I was going to pass out. Next minute the lights went out and girls where screaming everywhere and the intro starting playing on the big screens. Myself and Cheryl went absolutely mental, jumping up and down screaming and going crazy.

"I know you say, that you don't like it complicated. That we should try to keep it simple, but love is never ever simple, no" Oh my god he's there. He's right fucking there. Louis Tomlinson is right there. I've never been this bad before what the hell is wrong with me?

"Lauren! Look whose coming to our side" Cheryl screamed

"No Cheryl. I can't deal with this. I can't. I'm gonna cry" Lauren replied.

Louis was coming over to our side and he was right there in front of me. Gosh he's so beautiful. His small figure stood beneath me and he had the tightest black jeans on with that damn fine vest top he always wears. God I'm in love with him and it's not healthy. Midnight memories, Kiss You and Steal My Girl had now been played and the boys had the chance to talk to the crowd, this was my chance to get my banner up and show Louis.

"Lauren! What if he sees that" Cheryl gasped.

"I hope he does" I smirked back.

"Good evening London, were One Direction. Nice to meet you" Harry shouted. Myself and Cheryl looked at each other and just laughed. No shit Harry.

"Hello London. Can I just say, you are such an incredible crowd tonight" Louis spoke.

Then he starts to walk over to our side and looks into the crowd and starts waving and smiling at fans.

"Louis, Louis!" I screamed.

I caught Louis's attention and he walked over and towered over me and gave me the cheekiest smirk.

"Ey Zayn. Come over here a second" Louis laughed down the microphone.

From the other side Zayn came strutting over with his hair falling loose over his face and he looked absolutely stunning in his MTV top and his skinny black jeans.

"You okay mate?" He replied

Louis pointed at my sign and Zayn looked over and laughed.

"Louis and Zayn, I want you to rock me!" Louis shouted.

"Now that's a sign we've not had yet haven't we Tommo!" Zayn winked.