O/S 8 ~ Techno, Please...

Yes, it's titled Techno, please... as a quote quote "part two"(not really-) for Phil, please...

Oh yeah, warning for Tommy's Final Canon Death stream, I didn't see it on Twitch, I watched the VOD on YT, so uh, I'm pretty sure you can watch either still, it should still be up on Twitch.

Uh, it's like 3:40 AM and I expect to finish this before my 5:00 AM school alarm goes off, so- Wish me luck :)

~~~~~~

TommyInnit was beaten to death whilst trying to escape Dream.

Ph1lza's heart drops as his communicator flashes the message across his screen.

Technoblade's face turns to one of pure rage as his eyes flicker over the device.

Ghostbur's skin turns a deep blue, then flashes back to grey as he forgets what just happened.

Tubbo_'s eyes fill with shock, not allowing himself to believe this message.

Ranboo's hands fly to his book, he can't allow himself to forget this, and he ignores the now wet page.

Awesamdude's Warden profile drops, and he sinks to the floor realizing that he let a child die due to his carelessness.

CaptainPuffy allows tears to streak down her face.

Eret doesn't know how to react.

Badboyhalo, Antfrost, and Punz smile when they watch their enemy's death message shine on their screens.

Nihachu's expression shines brightly with mischief as she glances towards Thunder1408's gaze of joy.

Dream smiles as he watches the 16-year-old's blood drip from his knuckles, and chuckles to himself.

Grieving friends share the same thought. That sick fucking bastard.

Dream can only smirk at the dead body that he wishes oh-so greatly to throw into the lava, but resists.

His plan is truly psychotic, the worst he's probably ever done.

Eyes move away from the body, as his gaze flickers towards the wall of items. He dips his hands in the sink. He looks at the empty spot on the wall.

The gaze of an insane man rests upon the almost empty chest of diaries.

He reaches in, and pulls out the revival book.

He leans the poor body against the wall in a sitting position. His smile never fades. He knows he is disgusting. He takes pride in this knowledge.

His next thought further boosts his ego.

If I can bring this worthless kid back to life, he'll be under my full control.

~~~

Techno approaches the man who murdered his brother with full intent to behead him.

Techno is oblivious to the submissive figure that trails behind his enemy.

Dream's mask is off. Dream is dressed in his full netherite gear once more. How he got it back is beyond Technoblade.

Dream is grinning wide.

"Pet. Heel." Dream's voice is demanding, and Techno can't help the confusion written on his face.

A boy that faintly shares similar features with Technoblade immediately places himself at Dream's side, and never dares to once look up.

Technoblade cannot stop the welling of tears as he looks towards his little brother that died 4 months ago.

His tears vanish quickly and suddenly he only sees red. Voices roar, they block out all sounds. Technoblade's grip on his sword tightens. Self-control dwindles into nothing.

Technoblade strikes powerfully. He hits something.

He strikes again.

He is aiming for fatality.

He strikes once more.

The figure falls.

He does not hit his target.

He did not hear the, "Pet. Protect me."

He is surprised when his vision clears.

He is not aware of the green man walking away from the scene.

His sight is focused upon the small child with a fatal gash across their entire chest.

His body moves on it's own.

His body shields the young boy from the cold tundra air.

His cape is wrapped around the boy protectively.

He gets a sense of Dèjá Vu.

His pink hair is trailed behind him carelessly, braided by a man waiting for him at home.

A man who has done this once before.

Technoblade sobs.

He has not done this since he accidentally injured Wilbur during a spar when they were 7.

Wilbur.

His mind rushes to his dead brother.

His twin brother, dead by his father's hands.

He understands the Dèjá Vu.

His younger brother, dead by his hands.

He is vaguely aware of the chime his communicator lets out.

He doesn't need to look to know what it says.

For he heard the tiny voice.

The pitiful, small voice.

"Techno.. Please.."

The "I love you" is shared through eye contact when the youngest's voice dies.

Light fades.

Grey takes place of a dull blue.

His brother was already dead.

He just finished the job.

~~~~~~

I know I'm the one who wrote it, but I am sobbing. :')

Sorry for the shortness, and lack of detail in some areas. It's now 4:42 AM. I did it, be proud of me please.

~Arctic