O/S 4 ~ My Children

Have some fluff to make up for being completely dead lmao <3

AU: Tubbo was found in a box off the side of the road, and adopted into the SBI family
Type: Ultimate Floof<3
Setting: SBI House ^-^
Prompt: SBI +Tubbo chilling and cuddling<3

~~~~~

Phil was laying in bed, by himself, falling asleep to the TV silently playing in the background.

So, if you asked him how he found himself in the same position hours later, except with all of his adopted children piled ontop of him, he had no idea what to tell you.

He would be lying of he said he hated it though. Honestly, he lived for moments like these. He wouldn't admit it to a single soul, though.

~~~

Tommy was the first to walk in to Phil's bedroom.

He had tear stained cheeks, and his eyes looked to be welling up again.

Phil opened his arms to the boy, motioning for him to crawl into bed with him.

Once Tommy had done so, Phil sat in an upright position, and embraced his crying child.

"What's wrong Toms?" Phil spoke these words in a very soft, quiet manner as to not scare Tommy.

"I had a n-nightmare that you l-left me at the-the foster h-home...." Tommy cried into Phil's shoulder as he comfortingly shushed him.

"I would never do that to any of you, okay? I love you all so much, I love you so much, okay Toms?" Phil was very worried as to why that thought would ever cross Tommy's mind, but he ignored that for now. In this moment, he just needed to comfort his child, and be there for him. Tommy nodded towards the older's comment, and pulled back slightly.

"C-Can I sleep in h-here tonight?" Tommy looked up at Phil with puppy eyes, unbeknownst to him they were not needed.

"Of course, Tommy." Phil held Tommy in his arms as they laid down.

They slept peacefully for the next hour and a half.

Down the hallway, Tubbo was the next person to walk into the bedroom, with company. You'll know who they are later. It'd probably been maybe 12 AM at this point in time.

Tubbo had woken up in the middle of the night, with an uneasy feeling.

As if something were gone.

Missing, even.

When he looked around his shared room with Tommy, and didn't see the barely younger, he had a very silent freak out.

He began his trek through the entire house, checking every room, starting with the downstairs kitchen and dining room.

He searched around, finding nothing except the dishes from earlier still sitting in the sink. He turned towards the front door, and jumped slightly.

After confirming that the figure by the door was definitely not Tommy or a stranger, but the coat rack, he went back upstairs.

The first door to the left was theirs, so he double checked to make sure Tommy hadn't come back.

He hadn't been there, so he checked the door to the right.

Techno's room.

Knowing Techno was probably not asleep, Tubbo knocked quietly on the door.

After maybe a minute, the door opened to a sleep-deprived Techno, yet the YouTube on his computer shining bright light into his room told Tubbo that he had not woken the boy up.