Prologue

So, The story start after the Talent hunt. If you find any grammar mistakes then please ignore it and yeah please like my story because this the first time I am writing the the story, Thanks

After Talent hunt

Manik and Nandini is so happy that Fab5 are together. All we're looking so happy but dhruv and Aliya was not at all happy.

Manik: Finally, Fab5 are together. I am so happy.
Nandini, Cabir, Mukti, Navya has smile and was so happy.

Dhruv: Really buddy you think that Fab5 is back.
All we're looking at him confused like "what are you talking" look.

Manik: what do you mean buddy.

Dhruv: If you want Fab5 together than you have to choose Nandini orFab5 ?

Manan, Cavya and Mukti was so shocked and manan was having tears in there eyes. Manik was so hurt that his buddy is saying this.

Manik: what

Cabir: have you gone mad how can you ask manik to choose Fab5 or Nandini?

Aliya: what is wrong in that? Because of her me and manik have to breakup and still she is creating the problem between us.
This time mukti says

Mukti: are u kidding me that you are saying that Nandini is the one who created problem between us than you are wrong. She never created between us but it was us who get in to misunderstandings and you are talking about the relationship between you and manik there was nothing in that relationship.

Manan was having tears in there eyes. Cabir and Mukti was so hurt that dhruv and Aliya asking manik to choose between them and Nandini? And navya was just looking at them.

That's sit for right if you like the concept
then tell me I will write the story.
Thank you guys and please support the story and like the story thanks.