Chapter 7

After Nandini and Manik went toward Nandini's room. All four looked at each other awkwardly. Navya pouted and looked at Abhi who is already looking at her.

"What? Why are you pouting looking at me? I am not getting anything. Go straight to your bed," Abhi said funnily first but then sternly. Navya glared at him and then sighed and get up. She kissed Abhi's cheek and run to her room and others chuckled at her.

"Good night everyone," Navya said before going.

Abhi showed Cabir and Mukti their rooms and moved toward his but not before giving Mukti a forehead kiss and hug.

Nandini's POV

As soon as we came into the room Manik hugged me tightly and I also hugged him back knowing he need it right now. He has gone through a lot just because of some selfish people but now it is enough. I am there for him. He snuggles more into my neck and he is breathing heavily. I know he trying hard not to break down but he doesn't need to.

"Kya hua meri jaan?" I asked him as he snuggles more I could feel his tears on my skin.

"Appko pata hai na ki appko sab apne dil mein rakne ki jarut nahi hai. I am here with you and I will always be. You don't have to keep it in. Take it out baby it's not good to put everything inside your heart and brain." I caress his hair still hugging him tightly. I made him sit in my bed. I sit next to him and he immediately put his head in my lap and hugs me through the waist. He snuggles in my stomach. I let him do whatever he wants to do.

"Why," he whispered very low that I might think I wouldn't have heard him if I was sitting away from him.

"Why? Why they did do all this? Why so much jealously? Why so much hatred toward you? Why my own buddy didn't take my side? Why are they both asked for choices between family and you? Why? Why? Why they don't understand that I love you you are my life? I can't leave without Nandini please don't leave me like everyone. You know till I meet Mukti and Cabir I used to feel all alone. No one was there. Mom I mean Nyonika she changed so quickly. Why she did do that? Didn't she feel bad seeing his son suffering? Why did she stop loving me? Why wasn't my lovely mom who I used to love so much and she used to love like anything then what changed? Why did everyone leave me? Why no one wants to stay with me am I that bad?," he asked me questions, and to be honest, I don't have his answer.

I kissed his forehead keeping my lips for more than a minute. I wish I could take his all pain and give him whole world happiness. I didn't say anything as I know he have a lot more to say than this. He can't keep everything in his heart he has to take it out or it will bother him so much.

"You know Nandu, mom used to love me so much. Woh muje sabse jada pyaar kar ti thi par pata nahi kya hogya sab kuch bal gaya. We used to play a lot and she used to make food for me and feed me with her hand and now she doesn't even ask me if I eat or not. It is all about giving and taking. Why she did do that? I miss my old maa. I can't take it anymore." He said as he is eyes started to fill with tears. I kiss his eyes.

"Why Dhruv and Aliya did that? Kyu Dhruv nahi samja ta ki tum meri heartbeat ho to Fab5 was my heart. Ab heartbeat ke bina kaisi heart dadakta hai? Am I that bad that no one wants to stay with me?" his eyes were filled with tears. I feel like someone has stabbed my heart. I hugged him tightly.

"Nahi meri Jaan. Aap sabse jada ache hai. You know you are a gem, Mani. you don't have to cry for those selfish people.," I assure him. I rudded his chest as he was hiccuping. I put his head on the bed as I get up.

"Where are you going?" He asked holding my hand so I don't move.

"I will get you, water baby. Kahi nahi ga rahi mein aur jaugi bhi nahi," I repiled and smile at him. He blinked his eyes as leaving my hand.

I went up to the sitting area where usually have water and I get it and moved toward Manik and give him. He nodded his head in no but I made him drink water. He took only 4 to 5 sipes of water. I sighed and put the glass on the side table.

I seat next to him as he is looking at me intensely. He leaned toward me I know it was coming, I close my eyes as I leaned in soon I felt his rough lips on mine. His one hand cupped my right cheek while the other was on my waist as I rested my one hand on his shoulder and the other hand was on his nape. His lips were moving gently on my lips like a gentle breeze.

We broke the kiss feeling breathless but his lips never leave my skin. His were moving down on my neck as he sucked my soft spot I gasped. I nibbed over there as I am drooling in his passionate kisses. I feel his hand moving in my top. His finger moved sensually moved on my waist as I moaned his name and in sift my top off me as I take off his shirt. He joined our lips, my hand moved into his hair and tugged them. He groaned in my mouth asking for access. I opened my mouth as his tongue entered inside. He kissed me passionately after a while he broke the kiss and joined our forehead. He breathe heavily after claiming himself he looked at me.

"I am so..," I put my finger on his lip stopped him from speaking.

"Don't! Don't say sorry. I can never regret our moments okay," I told him.

"So do I," he said and I smile at him. I lay down on the bed and open my arms. He came and sleep on the side as he put his head on my chest I breathe heavily.

"Go to sleep baby. You need it right now," I said to him as I ruffle his hair.

"Good night Jaan," he mumbles and pecks my lips.

"Good night baby. I am right here with you," I said as I kissed his forehead and he sighed and snuggles more into me. I hugged him tightly and I don't know when I fell asleep while ruffling his hair.

*************************************

Hey guys

Here is the update. Do let me know what do you guys think.

Guys I have published other three stories of manan do check it out. It called Manchala, Tum Mile and Unwillingly United.

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow me for more updates.

Thank you so much for 140 followers and Soon we will be 150 followers.

Shiningflies