Chapter 1

Nandini POV

Finally! Everything is right now. The Fab5 get-together now I don't have to worry about anything my Manik will be happy now. I know his first impression was not at all good on me. He was a monster, he still is but after knowing how lonely and depressed he was. I get to know he has to go through a lot of things in his life. I knew from the beginning no one is born a monster, the situation, and circumcision make a person like that. Ashe to I never judge anyone like that but the way he behaves with Navya and me, in the beginning, I used to think that but now everything is changed. He changed so much.

I love him so much! That now I can't even live my life without him. I can't even imagine him not beside me now. He has become my habit. I was in my thoughts when someone came and hug me tightly. First I was about to punch that person who hug me without my content but then I smell his perfume, I hug him back tightly too.

"Nandu you know I am so happy today. SO Happy!" he said happily and I am happy for him.

"I know Baby" smiling brightly I tell him he smirked at me for no reason why he is smirking at me I so wanted to erase that smirk of his. He kissed my lips out of blue. I was shocked for a moment then I too kiss him. When I feel I am getting out of breath he leaves me and then kisses my head.

"Let go everyone must be waiting for you,"  I tell him. He held my hand and move toward the room where the fab4 and Navya were there. I don't know why but I am feeling something bad is going to happen but what? I hope everything is ok! Hey Bhagwan, please ish bar Kuch galat na ho! Pata nahi esya kyu lag ra hai ki kuch bohot bura hone wah la hai! Please mere Manik and family ko kuch na ho! I tighten my hold on his hand. He looked at me worriedly.

"Kya Hua? You looked tensed and worried?" he asked concern full voice. I nodded my head in no. He asked again, "sure" I nodded my head conforming to him.

We both reach the room. He opens the door for me and I get and he comes in and closes the door. Mukti and Cabir both hug Manik happily and he also took them in a bear hug. I move toward Navya and side hug her. She smiled at me and smiled at her too.

After breaking the hug Manik moves toward Dhruv and hugs him. He also hugged him back. "I am so happy guys. FINALLY! The fab5 is back with a bang," Manik said. Mukti and Cabir nodded their heads happily.

I don't know why but Dhruv and Alya are not at all happy or I just feel that. Their faces are like if there is a funeral but why? Why they are not happy? Didn't they want the same? I hope whatever it is but Manik should not get hurt! He already went through a log and now I don't want him to get more hurt.

I don't know why but my feelings are getting deeper and deeper. Now to I know something is going to happen. Please aiyappa sab thik ho.

"Really buddy everything is good between the Fab5 Manik?" Dhruv asked angrily. My eyes narrow as I look at him trying to figure out what he is trying to say. we all looked at him in "what are you saying" look except Aliya.

"of course buddy why are you saying like that? Is everything okay? Did anyone say anything to you?" Manik asks trying to figure out why he asked like that.

"IF YOU WANT FAB5 TOGETHER THEN YOU HAVE TO CHOOSE BETWEEN NANDINI AND FAB5?" As he said those words my whole fucking world stop. I looked at him shocked. As everyone also had a shocked face. I don't know when my eyes started streaming with water. I know Manik will choose Fab5 as I had asked him the same question. I looked at Manik who was having tears in his eyes and this is the last thing I want in my life. I know his whole world is stopped right now. Cabir and Mukti were so angry that was face was all red as I see them. Navya was just standing beside me supporting me.

"How can you ask him to choose between his love and his family? Dhruv are you even in your senses? Do you know what the crap are you talking about? No like seriously we shouldn't be even having this conversation right now." Cabir said loudly and angrily. I and Manik were still looking at me. I feel his pain through his eyes and he doesn't need to tell me.

"WHAT! what's wrong with him speaking? I am agreeing with him! He has to choose between Nandini or us. After she enters life's everything is changes. I and Manik get broken up because of her bloody-bitch and I am telling you guys she is a gold-digger." Aliya spoke venom from her mouth. I can't believe she is talking about a girl when she is a girl also. I don't know who low she will go for Manik.

THUDDDDDD

The sound of the slap echoed in the room as aliya get a slap from Mukti. I looked at her shockingly. Oh god, what is happening? Aliya gets pushed a little back as she gets slapped if Dhruv wouldn't have held her she might have fallen.

"Which relationship are you talking about Aliya? there was no relationship between you and manik. You just used him for the money and fame. you are selfish. do you even know how manik was feeling? he was depressed! where were you when he was feeling low and lonely?" Mukti said angrily. I never thought that she is going to support me.

"WHAT THE HELL! HOW CAN YOU SLAP HER? Just because she tells the truth behind her innocent face? Does Buddy just choose between her or us? I am telling when she trapping you as well as she did to me. First, she tries to seduce me, and then she gets my attention. she comes to you. she is trying to break us, buddy. She is bloody slow-" Before he can complete that sentence he got a strong punch across his face.

"Buddy" he whispers as Manik punches him so hard that the corner of his lip is bleeding. how can he say that about me? I thought we are friends! how can someone say that? he was the first person from their group who was my friend.

"You want me to choose one? okay then I will choose but you have no right to call names to her?" as he said the silence took over the room. My heart has slinked in my stomach. I know what will be his answers.

"I CHOOSE-"

*******************************

Hey guys

Here you go the first part I need to work on the chapters that why I unpublished it. Guys this one is going to be little different story.

what do you think who manik is going to choose fab5 or Nandini?

Do comment, vote and follow me for more updates.

Shiningflies✨