Chapter 2

Nandini's POV

As he says "I CHOOSE-" I know he is going to say that he chooses fab5. Even I had asked him the same question on Soha's party day. I have no problem with that but now I can't leave without him. He had become my Jaan, Baby, Life, and much more he has become my whole world. How can I leave him! How can I leave him in the darkness? He is my first love after all but I know the fab5 is his only family. A drop of tears stream down my face and my heart is getting heavy. My body is shaking even the thought of leaving him.

I can make my brain understand that it's ok but my heart, how can I let my Mohabbat go away from me. He is the first person I can proudly say to the world that this man who stands in front of you is my ISHQ, Mohabbat, and my JAAN.

"I CHOOSE-" he says but he stops saying whatever he was going to say and looked at me and then Dhruv.

"Dhruv you really want me to choose between you guys and my LOVE. you kidding right how can I choose between my family and my LOVE. you have gone insane. How can I choose my family and my love, SERIOUSLY! She was your first friend outside of the Fab5 group then how can you? How can think so cheap about her? Like how?" he said getting frustrated and hyper. His whole face was getting red and his jaw clenched and his teeth gritted. Oh no! It's not good for him.

"You have to choose buddy," Dhruv said without any emotion on his face. He is calling himself his buddy but where is the friendship. Friends don't ask you to choose something between friendship and love.

"You know she asked me the same question but you know what I said to her. I said that the situation will never come even if it will come I will choose you guys but now when this is happening in real I regret telling her that I will choose you guys. You both don't deserve me." Manik said.

"And you Miss. Aliya I never love you and I will never love you because you are with me just because of my money and fame. That sits! You never want to know the real Manik behind the mask of the monster but she did. And whenever this question will come where I have to choose between you and Nandini. I will always choose Nandini. Tumhare Aur Nandini ke bich me jamin aasman ka fark hai! Sumji tum! Meine Kabhi nahi socha ta ki dhruv yeh tum pocho ge mujse. Itne saal ki Dosti ko barbad kar dala tum do ne," he said to them. I know he is sad and whatnot. We can't understand what's going inside him.

"YOU HAVE TO CHOOSE MANIK NO MATTER WHAT?" Dhruv said annoyingly.

"OK THEN LISTEN! I CHOOSE

NANDINI" Manik said angrily. I looked at him lovingly. I hope he don't regret his decision. I never want that! I never want him to regret his decision. He deserve whole world's happiness. I promise Manik from now on you are my first priority after that everything. 

"I officially leaving the Fab5. I am no more lead singer of the FAB5." Manik said making us all look at him shockingly.

"I am sorry Cabir and Mukti but I can't leave Nandini this time. I can't break her trust this time. I had already done that before because of some useless people. I am sorry but I can't now." Manik apologize to Cabir and Mukti. They just hug him. He hugged them back to. I know it's hard for him. I won't say that I will be not mad at him for choosing them. Of course, I will if he leaves me for those selfish people but I know it's his only family.

"No, you don't have to be sorry Manik. You did the right thing choosing Nandini and I am very happy for choosing her. Some people are not worthy to leave such an important person in your life." Cabir said taunting them. They made bad faces and glare at me. I royally ignore them. I will never forgive them for hurting my Manik like that.

"Yeah, Manik you don't have to be sorry. You did the right thing bro. You did the first right thing in your life choosing Nandini." Mukti said to him smiling and he smile back a little. I know they all are fake smiling. They all are hurt but no one will say anything to each other thinking that they already have enough problems in their life.

" I am leaving the Fab5" Mukti and Cabir said at the same time. We all looked at the shocking.

"You guys don't have to leave fab5 because of me," Manik said that to them.

"Nowhere you are! We are there. So no more decision on that Manik." Cabir said seriously.

"Yeah, we are friends and we are friends forever no matter what," Mukti said to him. Navya and I admire their friendship.

"You all are going to regret it. Manik you are going tp regret choosing Nandini." Dhruv said to them.

"Ya! You guys are going to regret very badly choosing Nandini." Aliya said to them. Navya rolls her eyes at her.

"We will see who is going to regret and who not. You don't have to worry about that. I already listen enough to your nonsense not one more word about my D... I mean Nandini. Understood or I very know how to shut your mouth. UNDERSTOOD!" Navya said sternly and she stop when she is going to di in front of them as no one knows something. Manik, Cabir, and Mukti looked shocked face and see each other. Oh! Boi, I know what they are thinking as Navya speaks clear English without smattering. I mentally chuckled at their face as they have to know a lot of things about us.

***************************

hey guys

I forget to tell you all the Cover page is from the Pinterest so I am not at all taking the credit.

Do tell what you think about the chapter. Do vote, comment and follow me it's almost 100 guys please do it quick. I can't wait more.

Do suggest me anything you all want me to add in the story. I will think about it.

Shinigflies✨