Chapter 8

"Choose between Nandini or Fab5?" Dhruv asked

"You have to choose you don't have choice!" Aliya says

"I choose Fab5!" I said to them

"Why Manik? Why? I loved you and now you did that, I hate you manik, I hate you so much," my love said to me with her hateful eyes and I can never she hate in her eyes for me.

"I am sorry please don't leave," I said to trying to hold her hand but he jerked my hand away and moved away from my touch. She moved away from my touch, she have never done that. Why now?

"You choosed Manik, you choose Fab5, you don't leave me any choice but to leave you. I will never come back, never. You will never find. Did you hear I hate you for choosing them over me. You chooses a selfish people. They just want your god damn money but you what I don't care now," she said as she disappeared in front of my eyes. She went, she also leave me. I am all alone. She is nowhere to be found. She leave. She left me. Where are you Nandini? Nandini? Nandini? I kept calling her but no replies or respond can be hear. Where are you Nandini?

Kha ho Jaan! Please come back. I can't live without you Jaan. Please vapas ah javo. Kaha chali gayi tum. Mein mar jaguna. I love you please come back to your mani. please. I will do everything you want. Just come back to me. I sear to your ayiappa I will be with you. Where are you? Nandini? Baby Please you can't prank me right now. Where the hell are you baby? Why I can't see you? Please come back.

"Nandini" where are you? I want you in front of my eyes.

"Manik" I heard her calling my name. Why can't I see her?

"Baby, open your eyes! It was a nightmare I am here in front of you. Come on Jaan look at me,"I tried to open my eyes but I am so much into the nightmare that I couldn't open it!

"Baby, Manik open your eyes slowing meri Jaan. Come on I know you can do it." I tired to open my eyes slowing like she said and I did. I just her hand on my eyes as she slowing remove it after making sure the light doesn't really go in my eyes. I love her so much. She cupped my face and made me look at her. I was still trying to believe she is with me.

"Baby, Are you okay? Did you saw some bad dream?" As soon as she meanised about the nightmare it all come back. where I couldn't find her. I tried to breathe but I couldn't.

"Okay, calm down. First take a deep breathe, come on do it manik," I try to take a deep breathe and then finally I was able to breathe by all the time she was with me. I hugged.

"You are here. you are not going away right. please don't leave me. I will die without you," I said as soon as I was able to breath normally.

Nandini's POV

Manik hugged me so tightly saying that and I am so worried for him what happened so suddenly. I think he have seen bad dream. Nandini you can wonder later but first concentrate on him. He needs you right now. I hugged him back too.

"Jaan, what happened baby?" I asked him and he is just hugging me tightly like I am going too run away from him. I kissed his forehead trying to make him believe that I am there I don't know what as happened to him. Oh god please don't let anything to happen him.

"okay baby, calm down" I said and he hugged me. I let him have his away right now I know he need to have some peace. I lay down on bed and he came on top of me not even leave me. I hugged me still laying on me.

"Jaana, Are you okay?" I asked him and he hummed. I did to know what happened to him to help him.

"Okay I got it you don't want to talk about right?" I asked him again and I got the same answer I know something is bothering him.

"You know Manik? Why I will never leave?" I asked him and he looked at me from my chest. Aww my baby is looking so cute. I kissed his cheeks making him smile like a kid who have got a candy from his mother. I have noticed that whenever I kissed his forehead or cheeks his eyes shine like his stars. I don't know why but I think he like me kissing his cheeks and forehead more.

"I will never leave you because I love you so much that even a thought of leaving you kills me. It like someone have ripped my soul from my body. I can't even imagine living a one day without.," He looked at me and I don't even have a word to say how will I feel if I ever leave him. I can't imagine leaving without him. I kissed his forehead.

"What we going to do?" I asked him changing the topic so he doesn't think of his disturbing childhood and his stupid friends. I hate them for making my Manik going through all this. Even if he forgive them I will never forgive them ever in life not like they have asked for forgiveness but still even if they will ask they are not getting any.

"I think I will go to Malhotra Mansion and get the important documents. Then I will go wherever you go," he said making me smile at him.

"Really you will go to wherever I go," I teased him and he looked at me smirking. I looked at him confusedly. What's going in his naughty brain. Oh god.

"Of course, jaha tum jaogi wahi mein gauga jaye kuch bhi ho gaye," he said pulling me closer to him and he peck my lips. I smile at him and peck his lips.

"I love you so much baby," He said making me smile.

"Aww meri Jaan, I love you too baby," I said to him without teasing him as I know he need to here that I am with him even though I know I have make it very clear but still there is doubt and insecurities in his brain.

"Let sleep baby or you will get headache," I said to him as he goes to his position back and nodded his head. He kissed over my heart making me shiver but choose to ignore and kissed his head.

"Good night baby," I said to him as he snuggled into my chest.

***********************************

Hey Guys

Don't forget to Vote, Comment and Follow me for more updates.

Guys I have made a Instagram so don't forget to follow me there too.

Instagram: Shiningflie_

Shiningflies