Imagine: I told you so (Jade)

It was the third time this happened, your stupid boyfriend cheated on you. You immediately went over to Jade's, you just felt more comfortable crying in front of her.

"Bubs, why are you- is it Jake?" She asks, interrupting herself. She already knew it was that scumbag who made her best friend cry.

"Be honest
How are you feeling, girlfriend?
Have you been crying again?
Just give it some time, breath out
See I'm happy
That boy was just playing pretend
We said it, you wouldn't listen
But finally, you found out"

"He cheated on me, with some girl. I hate him so much." You cry out. She immediately pulls you into her embrace.

She was kind off happy that you finally kew he doesn't deserve you.

"Come on, let's go inside, snuggle up on the couch and drink tea." She smiles and pulls you inside her apartment.

You couldn't smile right now, not yet.

"That he's
Never gonna love you like we do, ohh
But please
He's never gonna find no one like you, no"

"You're to good for him anyway, you need someone that treats you like the queen you are, who will love you no matter what." She says as she pulls you down on the couch with her.

"Girl, just come 'round mine tonight
I've got wine and make-up wipes
I'll hold you
I'll hold you
We can put the kettle on
Talk 'bout how he's not the one
I told you
But I'm never gonna say I told you so"

"Come here." She says and opens her arms, you snuggle up to her and lay your head down in her neck. She wraps her arms around you tightly, "Promise me that you're never getting back together with him." The tone of her voice was stern, but you knew she had a small smile on her face.

"I promise." You say, your phone was blowing up with messages and calls from that asshole, you and Jade both decided to ignore it.

"Good, I'll make some tea for us." She smiles and walks to the kitchen, coming back a few minutes later with tea and biscuits for the both of you. She puts it down on the coffee table and pulls you on her lap, playing with your hair for a couple silent minutes.

You picked up your phone to look at his messages, only for Jade to slap it out of your hands.

"He might actually convince you to come back to him Babe, don't read that." She says sternly.

"Why didn't I listen to you and the girls? I'm so stubborn." You complained.

"I'm not gonna say I told you so." She smiles and kisses your head.

"To be honest
His best friend was hotter than him (yeah)
His jokes were just lacking content (yeah)
But darling, you're better than
Someone who lies and cheats to set the scene
It's every week and every single club we've been in (ohh)
He's with another girl again"

"I saw the bruise on your face 2 days ago, I told the girls and we wanted to talk to you but he dragged you away." She says, you sigh, remembering the night he hit you.

"He hit me sometimes, sometimes for no reason, sometimes to satisfy himself and sometimes because I did something wrong." You say. She sadly smiles and kisses your head again.

"You deserve someone way better then him." She says.

"Like you?" You tease and sit up, she chuckles and nods.

"Maybe." She says and takes a sip of her tea.

You stared at her, letting the fact that you like her so much just flow over you.

"Now you know that he's
Never gonna love you like we do, yeah
Oh na-na-na-na-na-na, oh na-na-na-na-na-na
Please
He's never gonna find no one like you
oh, no, no, oh."

"You know, Jake always gave the girls and I weird vibes. Like he was pretending to be someone he was not." Jade says, rubbing your shoulder softly.

You sadly nod before staring at the fireplace, letting every memory with him slowly fade away.

"He's such an asshole." You say as you think about the one time you went to a club together and he was openly flirting with every girl he saw.

Jade chuckles and nods in agreement.

"Girl, just come 'round mine tonight
I've got wine and make-up wipes
I'll hold you (I'll hold you)
We can put the kettle on
Talk 'bout how he's not the one
I told you (I told you)
But, I'm never gonna say I told you so."

Out of nowhere you started crying again, breaking Jade's heart.

"Y/n, he doesn't deserve you, not even your tears, please stop crying." She says as she pulls you back on her lap. "Is there anything I can do to make you feel better?"

You wipe your tears away and sit up a little, straddling her lap.

"There's one thing." You smile, she looks a little confused.

"I'm never gonna say I told you (yeah)
I'm never gonna say I told you so (yeah)
I'm never gonna say I warned you
But I'm just so glad that you know, that you know, that you know."

You slowly lean in and close your eyes, she smiles before closing the small gap between your lips.

The kiss was innocent for a couple minutes, then she bit your bottom lip and slipped her tongue inside. You smiled and let your tongue glide against hers.

"Girl, just come 'round mine tonight
I've got wine and make-up wipes
I'll hold you (I'll hold you)
I'll hold you (I'll hold you, yeah)
We can put the kettle on
Talk 'bout how he's not the one (he's not the one)
I told you (I told you, no, baby)
But, I'm never gonna say I told you so."

"Jade Did you see the news? Jake cheated on Y/n- oh, looks like you did." Perrie teases as her and the girls walk in Jade's living room.

"Oh my god." You say as you bury your head in Jade's neck.

The girls laugh and sit down on the other couch.

"You moved on quickly." Leigh-Anne jokes making all of you laugh again.

"I'm kind of offended that you didn't come to me first." Perrie says, pretending to be hurt.

"Oh Shut up." You say making all of them chuckle.

"Just come 'round mine tonight (baby, come around)
I've got wine and make-up wipes
I'll hold you (I'll hold you)
We can put the kettle on
Talk 'bout how he's not the one (oh, yeah, yeah)
I told you
But, I'm never gonna say I told you so, oh."

"Look I don't want to be a bitch, but we told you so." Leigh-Anne says, you sigh and nod.

"I know, but-"

"No buts, we were right." Jade says and covers your mouth with her hand.

"Your hand smells like biscuits." You say making all of them laugh loudly.