Imagine: {TW} self-harming (Perrie)

⚠️TW⚠️

Perrie was cleaning the main bathroom in you and hers shared home when she came across a small, metal box on your side of the cabinet.

She opened it and saw pieces from a razor. She knew what it was she just didn't want to believe it, that you would do that to yourself.

"Y/n." She says quietly and sits down next to you on the couch.

"What's wrong?" You ask and lay your book away.

"Baby you told me that you hadn't done it in 2 years." She sighs and lays the blades on the coffee table.

"Fuck." You whisper under your breath, "Babe, I swear it's been 2 months since I've last done it."

"Show me. I need to know if you aren't lying to me again." Perrie says, blinking away the tears gathering in the corner of her eyes.

"Perrie, you know how insecure I am about my scars." You sigh and hold your sleeves tighter into your palms.

"I know that, but I need proof. It's me, you don't have to be embarrassed over anything." She reassures and slowly shuffles closer you.

"Perrie please don't make me do this." You beg and close your eyes.

"Hey, baby look at me." Perrie orders and grabs your chin. You slowly open your eyes. "You don't have to show me if you don't want to, I just need you to tell me the truth, I won't be mad if you're doing it again. I just want to help you."

"I-I'm not doing it anymore, I swear." You tremble.

"You promise?" Perrie asks, you slowly nod and smile as she kisses the corners of your lips.

-2 days later-

Like every time Perrie goes to work your sat on the bathroom floor with a blade in your hand, scrolling trough the comments on a post of you and Perrie together and absolutely crying your eyes out.

But this time it was different, Perrie got send home because you didn't answer any phone calls or texts. She even got your parents to call and text you because she was so worried about you.

"Baby! Are you okay?! Where are you?!" Perrie yells as she storms in the house.

You immediately started panicking and stood up. You put your razor back into your drawer and roll your sleeve back up.

"I'm right here, what's wrong?" You ask and walk down the stairs.

"Christ, couldn't you answer your phone? We were all so worried about you." Perrie sighs and hugs you tightly.

"I'm sorry, Uhm my phone was upstairs and I was watching a movie." You said with a fake smile.

"But you- I'm just glad that you're okay." Perrie says, interrupting herself as she points to the stairs.

"I'm fine, don't worry." You say and bite your lip as Perrie grabs your wrist. Her fingers pressing into the cut you made just a minute ago.

"What's wrong? Are you sick or something?" Perrie asks and lets go of your wrist to feel your forehead.

"Just a bit nauseous." You shrug and walk to the couch. "Do you wanna watch a movie or do you have to go back to the studio?" You ask.

"I'll tell them that you're sick." Perrie says and grabs her phone.

I honestly have no clue what to do with this story (I guess) so I'm not sure if there's going to be a part 2. But this is just to let everyone know that it's not easy to quit, it's so fucking hard. I relapsed a couple days ago, and it's been really really hard.