Imagine: sneaking off (Perrie)

You, Perrie and the girls went on a vacation to Spain. Right now you were in Madrid.

It was around 8 pm, the sun was starting to go down and you were on a late night walk.

"Let's go that way." Perrie whispers and points at a small path towards a hilltop.

"But the girls-"

"Don't worry about them." She whispers and grabs your hand.

You looked at the girls who were a couple steps ahead of you, before walking to the hilltop.

It was like a small private area. The view was beautiful and being in Perrie's arms makes it a thousand times better.

"It's nice here, we should go here again tomorrow." You say, she smiles and nods in agreement.

"I'd like that." She says and sits down against a rock.

You sit down in between her legs and lean back against her chest, she wraps her arms around your stomach and leans her chin on your head.

"Perrie! Y/n! Where are you?!" Jesy yells from a small distance.

"We would probably should-"

She cuts you off by kissing you softly, you smile and melt into her lips.

But Jade yelling,

"Guys! Did you fall of the cliff?!"

Breaks you apart. You and Perrie pull away and laugh at Jade's comment.

"We'll go back here before we go back home. Let's go back to the girls, okay?" Perrie asks and grabs your hand.

You nod and walk with her to the others.

"Where the fuck were you?" Jesy asks, You and Perrie chuckle before shrugging.

"A little secret spot." Perrie smiles and walks towards Jesy.

Leigh-Anne wraps her arm around your shoulder, making you smile.

"I think I know where I want to propose to
Y/n." Perrie whispers to Jesy.

Jesy claps in her hands and hugs Perrie.