Chapter 1-

MULTIMEDIA = PICTURE OF ALYSSA!!

_________________________________________________________________________________

Hi my name is Alyssa Sullivan and I am 16 my mum and dad are the most famous people that have ever walked the planet and I get stuck with a fricking babysitter how shit is that.

why do my parents have to be so fucking famous I have to stay here at home with a bloody stupid babysitter for 1 whole year while my mum and dad get to go on a holiday with out me how stuffed up is that because they want some alone time they are going to London I am 16 for FUCK sake why can't she face the fact that I am growing up and I will not be here soon and they will most likely miss me and have to come see me all the time at least my dad understands but he only goes on the holidays with my mum because my mum is always forcing him to go with her and I have not been stuck with a baby sitter before this is my first time and for a whole year that is a long time with our seeing my mummy and daddy if they went on holidays it only used to be like a couple of weeks and I stayed at my nanas house but this year she passed the week before my mum and dad left to go on their holiday and the rest of my family don't really like us because my mum and dad are so famous.

The night mum and dad left I heard a knock at the door I was wondering who it was so I looked through our peaky hole that I made in our front door and there was the hottest guy I have ever seen I was tots sure that I was melting I then opened the door and said hello he said hey are you Alyssa Sullivan I answered yeah who are you he said I am your new baby sitter and my name is Damon Simpkins and I am your baby sitter for the whole year. I froze and smiled then I walked out side and saw his car woahhhh a Lamborghini and a nice red one and all the things I like in a car and auto you are one lucky man I helped carry his stuff into the house his bedroom was right next door to mine and once he finished unpacking he told me to come down stairs and into the garage so I did if corse and there they were the two things I have always dreamed of which were a bright red Lamborghini and a Harley Davidson the most expensive one as well with the Lamborghini. I asked is that for me he goes yup it sure is I was speechless then it was dinner time and he cooked me a home made pie with home made chips they were the yummiest pie and chips I have ever tasted. I told him that he was the best cook ever and that I have never actually had a home cooked meal before so thanks a million. Sure thing Alyssa.

Then we all went to bed and I could not sleep I was way to busy texting my best friend Jessie Clifton about how cute my baby sitter was she said that her baby sitter was hot as well and that his name was Luke. I told her that Luke was a really horny name and she said what is your baby sitters name I told her it was Damon she said Damon was a horny name to we both agreed that one day we will date them.

Me and Jessie then said our goodbyes and we shall talk in the morning.

Before I fell asleep I went to check on Damon the door was wide open so I tippy toed into his bedroom and then the floor creaked he woke up and said who is there I said it is just me Alyssa I was just checking if you needed anything Damon replies with a no I am fine thanks for asking I replied to his answering saying ok goodnight he said goodnight back and then I went back into my bedroom and went to sleep..