Chapter 4-

In the morning i woke up to Jessie saying Damon is awake and he is talking to Luke about something that happened last night what are you going to do. I told Luke not to tell him that you purposly left the room where you guys were both in. I told him to tell Damon that you went down stairs to open the door for me and you looked at the stairs then you knew that you would have fell asleep half way up the stairs so you just slept on the couch.

Luke came over to the couch where me and Jessie were sitting and said that Damon believed the story and that he went to take a shower. I said that was close and he asked me to go out with him and he will want the answer what should i say yes or no? say yes because you like him i know it Jessie said excitedly and i replied with a okay then i will say yes  but i dont want to tell him while i am soba we should have a party tonight so i can get drunk and tell him then. that will be good okay the party starts at 3:00pm and finishes when ever Luke said. we all agreed on it and i told Damon but when i told him he kept on starring me up and down and i was just smiling and talking to him. i asked him what is wrong he said that he did not mean for anything that happened to happen and that he really liked me i could not believe it myself and that he wants to go out with me. i replied to him saying you have to wait until tonight to get the answer. deal he said back.

________________________________________________________________________________

Party Time

it was two thirty and everyone was getting ready for the party and just to let you know how people got invited was we texted everyone we knew and the people on our street we put letters in the mailbox and yeah so i was wearing my red cocktail dress and so was Jessie and Luke and Damon were wearing ther suit it was also a pool party so we were our bathers under our clothes and when everyone got there me and Jessie took our dresses off and jumpeed in the pool together and when we did we both shouted at the same time BOMBIE! and then there was a big splash Luke and damon did it to but shouted out Pindrop then everyone satrted to jump in i told Damon yes about going out with him.then the party was over after everyone had ther fun and we went to bed we all slept in separate beds me in mine, damon in his, Jessie in the spair room upstairs and Luke in the spair room down stairs. THEN WE ALL FELL ASLEEP...

____________________________________________________________________________________

PICTURE IS MY HOUSE I LIVE IN WHICH IS 4 STORY AKA A MANSION BY THE WAY A QUICK REPEAT OF HOW MANY THINGS I HAVE WELL  25 BEDROOMS,  15 BATHROOMS, 10 GARGAES AND ALL THENOTHER FAMOUS PEOPLE HAVE WHICH IS IKE A POOL, TENNIS COURT ETC.