Chapter 3-

MULTIMEDIA IS JESSIE

_______________________________________________________________________________

I woke up in the morning and made myself some breakfast I then heard Damon coming down the stairs so I quickly made him some breakfast and he said that there was a party tonight and that I was invited and so was Jessie and Luke yay I get to see her at least wait Luke is her baby sitter so yeah he is there with her like I am there with you right? Damon answered you stand correct.

It was 6pm an we has to get ready for the party I was wearing red dress that has a normal sleeve one side and a singlet strap the other and is the same length as my casual short shorts and Damon was wearing his suit and so was Luke and Jessie was wearing her red cocktail dress and was the same length as mine so yeah...

It was time I go me and Damon hopped in my Lamborghini and I got to drive it and did I forget to mention that it was my birthday yesterday and yeah so I was allowed to drive.

We finally arrived Damon and I were waiting out the front for about 2 secs and then Jessie and Luke pulled up and then we all went in together it was a really fun night i got completely wasted and then when it was time to go home I had to get Damon to drive me home and the Damon noticed my dress was a bit undone but he waited until I got home and told he when he took me to my room since i was drunk like bad I asked him to un do the back of the dress I was wearing so I could go to bed he answered saying yes well of corse I will he slowly un done the back of my dress and while he was un doing it his hand was running down my back and I had shivers going up and down my spine and then {man i shouldn't of done what I did} Damon was thinking (by the way he means have some fun with me and the writing in the {}was what Damon Is thinking)anyway we did it and I know you know what I mean by did so I do not need to explain to you what it means.

Damon then asked me out but then I fell asleep he did to we were both in my bed because of what we did then I woke up to my phone lighting up and it was a blocked number and so I answered it and said hello and no k e answered so I saved the Blocked into my contacts as answer next time they call and say something then I clicked the save button done and dealt with for that little bit of time I guess...

I then got a text from Jessie saying had thingy with Luke last night and he asked me out I said yea she said I replied with a lucky girl and yeah cool nice to know just to let you know that umm me an Damon did it too and I have to go because Damon is waking up and i don't want to talk to him as yet so yeah. Jessie replied to the message saying ok see you soon. 

She said that message because she is staying at my house tonight because she wanted to see me and since I did not want to stay with Damon I went down stairs and was going to sleep on the couch that turned into a bed then I heard a gentle knock at the door I opened it, it was Jessie and Luke I showed them to the guest room underneath the staircase that they can sleep in and yeah then I went on the couch set it up as the bed and laid on it and ...

I am guessing you all want to know how big my house is well it is a four (4) story has 25 rooms, 15 bathrooms, 10 garages and all the other stuff famous/rich people have/own.

THEN I FELL ASLEEP!.