A/n

I'm so sorry for anyone who wanted this to continue on and that I haven't updated on anything for awhile. I'm planning to discontinue on this story, and I will continue it again eventually but probably not for awhile. I do have another story that will come up soon, and that story will have plenty of chapters (hopefully) unlike this story.

If you're wondering what story it is, it's a story that includes all the husbandos you know in love (and ones I didn't include in this story since I made it before they came out. Like Albedo, I also didn't intend to add Scaramouche in this story because it was hard to try to make a Fatui fall in love with (Y/n), at least for me. Childe is a Fatui but he is somewhat different than the rest of them.) The new story I'm gonna make is in the modern era and if your wondering what the "title" is, it's right here Yandere!Various X Reader (I will show the full title, once the new story comes out) and here is a small description of it:

A girl named Y/n, who finally finished playing this dating game called "Genshin Love" ended up getting the bad ending where the main protagonist Kikyo (Yes, I did choose a name from Inuyasha) who went to Teyvat University. Ended up leaving all of her love interests behind after figuring out that they were all crazy and even killed people behind her back, including her friends...

But what will happen if Y/n ended up in the dating game? Will those love interests go crazy after Kikyo still, or will they go after Y/n instead? Let's open this book and see where this story will lead us to...

There we go! That is the small description, there will be some dialogue in the description too but I said small description so I'm not gonna add everything in this a/n but I hope you have a grip onto what I am doing for this story. Thank you so much for everyone who have read this story, I will delete this a/n if I plan to continue on with this story again.