100+ Views | 🦌🎄 Christmas Special 🎄🦌

Third POV:

(Y/n) was staring outside the window seeing the snowflakes fall to the ground, she had both of her hands on the window feeling the coldness through it with the touch of her palms. She wanted to admire the snow and the coldness for a little bit longer, not until her eyes widen once she felt someone gently grabs her chin "Venti...?" Her head was turned to look at the green bard "(Y/n)~! Why are you here alone, you should hangout with everybody else!" Venti said in his cheerful voice as always "Being surrounded crowds isn't my forte" (Y/n) smiles at him before she gently takes his hand off of her chin.

Venti just pouted "C'mon! You shouldn't be left out~!" Venti quickly grabs onto (Y/n)'s arm and pulls her along with him "H-huh!? Venti!" (Y/n) stutters out. (Y/n) held onto Venti's arm as if someone was trying to pull her off "Can you not pull me around?"

Venti looks at her once they stopped in the middle of the crowd "Why? You let Aether and a few other people drag you around! Why not me~" Venti pouted once more "Someone said my name?" Aether pops his head out in between the crowd "Aether!" (Y/n) ran towards him as she hugs him "W-woah! Did something happened?" Aether had his cheeks dusted in pink while he questioned Venti. Venti just shrugged it off feeling disappointed that he didn't get a hug, (Y/n) could tell from his body language so she ran over to him and hugged him as well "I could tell that you were upset~ what's wrong?" She moves her head up to look at Venti.

Venti got a little flustered at this surprise hug but hugs her back anyways "Hehe~ nothing! Just something" He smiles brightly "Now there's the Venti I know in love!" (Y/n) exclaimed, Razor stumbled upon the three as he fiddles with his fingers "Um.. c-can I have one?" He asked shyly "Aww! Of course Razor" (Y/n) hugs Razor tightly as Razor snuggles his head on her shoulders "Your so cute Razor~" (Y/n) coos, his face was all red but no one could see his face since it was buried into her shoulder "Not cute.." He'd mumbled. (Y/n) kept mumbling sweet nothings at Razor, but got interrupted by Chongyun "Can you stop it now (Y/n), it's getting annoying" (Y/n) smirks at him as she bops his nose while he flinched at the sudden action "I know you like it too! It's just not being said to you" Chongyun kept himself composed but she knows that in the inside he was flustered by her action.

Chongyun took some deep breaths before talking again "You are aware about... you know.." He mumbled for only (Y/n) to hear, Razor was pretty much distracted at smelling (Y/n)'s scent to hear what Chongyun was saying. (Y/n) smile went to a small sad smile "I know, I know. But hey! It's not always bad, it might be worth it in the end!" She said as she tried to lighten up the atmosphere, which made Chongyun smile slightly "Yeah yeah, you dense rock" (Y/n) pouted "Hey! What's that suppose to mean?!" Chongyun chuckles as he waves both (Y/n) and Razor goodbye.

Venti and Aether seem to have gone off in the crowd again as well, she just sighed as she petted Razor "C'mon sweetie, you should go have fun with everyone else. I know you trust Aether as well so go and hang out with him" (Y/n) mumbled into his ears, Razor nodded feeling his face heats up once more when she said sweetie into his ear before disappearing within the crowd. She decided to take the chance to get out of the crowd but got caught doing so sadly "Nah ah ah~ Who said that you could go?" (Y/n) turns around to see Kaeya "Great, every time when I'm trying to get away from something you are always there to catch me in the act" (Y/n) was determined that one day she will escape from Kaeya's hawk eye "You can try, but a beauty like you is hard to look away" Kaeya pulls (Y/n) along with him as she was over here not trying to blush.

Kaeya finally stopped pulling (Y/n), so she decided to look around her surroundings to see everyone all gathered up "Oh.." She looks down at the floor in embarrassment "Yeah, we all gathered up here once everything died down. But noticed you were trying to get away once everyone was gathered" Diluc stopped for a second before continuing again "If you were wondering why we are all gathered here, it's time to give presents" (Y/n) finally looks up from the floor and chuckles awkwardly "I guess I kinda forgot..? Ahem! Um.. can we start now?" (Y/n) was just trying to get out of the awkward situation she is in right now with everyone staring down at her "Yeah, we can start now. I don't want to wait any longer" Chongyun gave (Y/n) a 'Thank me later that I got you out of the situation' stare "Okay, everybody go grab your presents then" Diluc spoke as everyone dispersed.